Google phone or Iphone

Pinky

Reaction score
I heard about google phone and Iphone are in wars! It's hard to decide which is the best choice for me to get one. Both are great features. But I need to know if anybody have iphone and google phone. I have a bad news! My blackberry curve is RIP on NYD after midnight. :( It's almost 2 years old. This is time for me to get a new smartphone. I'm not sure about google phone or Iphone. It's hard to decide. I need the tips here. Thank you!

well One of my relative had IPHONE last year and switched to G1 this year. He loves BOTH of them but he chose G1 due to uploading or speeding it faster. thats all i know of.

I heard about google phone and Iphone are in wars! It's hard to decide which is the best choice for me to get one. Both are great features. But I need to know if anybody have iphone and google phone. I have a bad news! My blackberry curve is RIP on NYD after midnight. :( It's almost 2 years old. This is time for me to get a new smartphone. I'm not sure about google phone or Iphone. It's hard to decide. I need the tips here. Thank you!

You need find good coverage first.

I know what is coverage in area. I don't live in rural area and live in city. Iphone is under AT&T company. Google Phone is from Tmobile and Verizon wireless.

I am not ask about driod or other smartphone. My choice is Iphone or Google Phone that it.

Droid is Google phone .

motorola-droid-phone.jpg

Droid is Google phone .

Droid is not a Google phone

Droid is a Verzion phone with Andriod OS from Google.

Verzion designed the phone and put Andriod OS on it.

Google designed Nexus One and put newest Andriod on it so it called Google Phone.

HTC manfactured both phones.

I'm gonna play with Droid and Droid Eris and see how it is but I read reviews on both of them, the only cons I see most is: battery life.

Droid is not a Google phone

Droid is a Verzion phone with Andriod OS from Google.

Verzion designed the phone and put Andriod OS on it.

Google designed Nexus One and put newest Andriod on it so it called Google Phone.

HTC manfactured both phones.

You are wrong, Verizon Droid is manufactured by Motorola.

I considered any Android OS as Google Phone.

Toobad, Nexus One won't support 3G from att.
http://www.unstrung.com/document.asp?doc_id=186356&

I am not ask about driod or other smartphone. My choice is Iphone or Google Phone that it.

Droid is simple running under Google OS. No need to mention what manufacturing. Why? OS running very same. No different, just different hardware. That's it.

Negative that Nexus One is too expensive on non-contract. You want contract, you will be use under Tmobile in poor stink coverage where you won't have internet at granddaddy's country home. "Hello? Can you read my email?" (email send failed)

I wish Iphone is under Verizon Wireless. But Iphone is under AT&T. I heard about AT&T have deaf program. Is that true?

I wish Iphone is under Verizon Wireless. But Iphone is under AT&T. I heard about AT&T have deaf program. Is that true?

Yes, TAP

All you can do is to pay $50 a month.

I used to have iphone for one day and loved this product, but unfortunately, I returned it back. That phone gave my poor shoulder some pressure...it got hurt. The weight of iphone is bit little heavier than my good old bb curve 8330. :(

Verizon iPhone to come with Qualcomm chip?|PMP Today

Maybe iPhone come with quad band for VZ but we have to see.

iPhone AT&T's TAP

Text Accessibility Plan for iPhone | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular

The TAP plan for iPhone 3G $50.00 per month* and includes:

Unlimited SMS messages
Unlimited data usage (email and web)
$.40 per minute pay-per-use voice
Visual Voicemail

Back