Google Chrome Browser?

I used Google Chrome a couple of times and it's a pretty neat browser.
Although, I still prefer to use Firefox. <333

It IS opening everything fast. It's just so... Blank...

You can configure firefox to open things faster too... *whistles*

Just that first-time loading is a bit taxing but everything is go-go.

Just the reason I stuck with firefox. Chrome's boring.

where and how? i'm clueless with this kinda stuff... bankers ARE NOT IT savvy. :P

where and how? i'm clueless with this kinda stuff... bankers ARE NOT IT savvy. :P

go to this address --

about:config

there's a few settings in there you can modify, and they will make firefox faster :)

PM me for details.
My last post in this thread. Not worth it for me.

Firefox's boring. How's that for a troll? Once Chrome gains extensions of what firefox had (plug-in) It's a win-win browser. ;)

Firefox's boring. How's that for a troll? Once Chrome gains extensions of what firefox had (plug-in) It's a win-win browser. ;)

I'll TRY it. I'm using it at the moment but I do love my firefox.

I switched over from Firefox and one of my favorite things is that if one of my tabs freezes up on me, it wont cause the entire browser to crash 'cause they're set up to run independently.

The only problem I've ever had with it was with my Hotmail account where it wouldn't let me click anything but, that was fixed in less than a week.

Why don't you STFU and take criticisms like a man?

You asked for opinions on Chrome and I gave mine. I said it was boring.
I didn't see your original "troll" comment at first. Then you had to say it again.

You say firefox is boring, which is perfectly fine with me because thats your opinion. That opinion of yours does not even affect me, while you get all butt hurt when I say something that is a fact about chrome.

Grow up, bro.

I'll TRY it. I'm using it at the moment but I do love my firefox.

I was like you when I was specifically at first and unsure I could switch over from firefox. I play Chrome for a while and Chrome's dark side took me over. :giggle:

Hm, haven't tried Chrome yet. I'm a Firefox gal and I am too lazy to switch over to experiment. Thank you for the suggestion though Nathan and don't take it personal if we prefer Firefox over Chrome :)

Hm, haven't tried Chrome yet. I'm a Firefox gal and I am too lazy to switch over to experiment. Thank you for the suggestion though Nathan and don't take it personal if we prefer Firefox over Chrome :)

Aye ma'am. :D

ok... now that y'all have taken a breath. Nathan's helping me with Chrome and phf is helping me tweak Firefox. After all is done I'll play with both BROWSERS. and see which I like best. :ty:

Back