Google Chrome Browser?

My IE crashes at the first page I try to load... Oh well!:cool2:

Just that restrictions sucks.

2694393806_bbf54f4a6c.jpg

go to this address --

about:config

there's a few settings in there you can modify, and they will make firefox faster :)

PM me for details.
My last post in this thread. Not worth it for me.
Good place to fawk up your browser if you don't know what you're doing.

Well, yeah I've done the config file hack on Firefox before and it did cause some stability issues but it did run a bit faster.

I like Chrome a lot (am using it right now)... It usually uses less memory than Firefox. I recommend.

Google browser is pretty good. It s faster than IE but fonts are different from IE.

My computer loads up Firefox the fastest, Opera second, Internet Explorer third, and Chrome fourth.

It sounds like you have very old PC.

Firefox works so well on old PC, that what I know.

I use Firefox as my primary browser and Chrome is second on my PC.

For Mac, I prefer Safari and Firefox for some important thing.

My IE was loading s-o-o-o s-l-o-w, so i tried Chrome and it opened up in a snap! I have also used FireFox a few times, but not much so I'm limited in my 'testing' of that one. For now, I'm sticking with Chrome...

I like it alot. It's now my primary browser. It uses drastically less memory than any other browser.

I'm pretty anal about my favorite cookie level "Only Accept cookies from sites I visit".

The Opera Browser did not play nice witha lot of sites when I enabled that function.

Firefox and Camino just are extremely memory/resource hungry.

I don't use Safari. Its a POS.

I like it alot. It's now my primary browser. It uses drastically less memory than any other browser.

I'm pretty anal about my favorite cookie level "Only Accept cookies from sites I visit".

The Opera Browser did not play nice witha lot of sites when I enabled that function.

Firefox and Camino just are extremely memory/resource hungry.

I don't use Safari. Its a POS.

Firefox does consume less memory as Chrome does on my PC.

Are you talking about Mac?

Back