Good news!!

Yes, don't worry! I'll sign my contract tomorrow and I'll buy a pice of cake for you :P DON'T! lol

Guys, I made a post in my blog with your names :D (nicknames, actually)

Mal Necesario

it's in english, you can read it below and make your comments! it is short, hope that doesn't matter!
x

you are very sweet with your blog :) cant wait to hear how your first day goes! its the day before my 22nd birthday :)

Congrats on your new job! Baking is one of my passions. Maybe you could share some tips of the trade? :wave:

Yay!

Psst, if you have a VR in your area, you might want to meet with one to see if they can help you purchase your hearing aids...sometimes it's free, depending on your circumstances and their critera.

If you're in Peru, never mind about the VR...I'm not sure they have any in your area...I always assume someone's from the States without realizing that AD really is an international site.

Congrats, dude!

Oh no, I haven't, but I'll take a look. Thanks! :D

I started yesterday! :D I was really good, had a great time! Yes, I was tired 'cause I had to walk a lot and clean up... and be aware of the clients, they talk looking the food!! and I was like "what? what?" It was funny actually.

I worked from 2 pm to 11 pm, the other girls helped me a lot, they taught me how to use the cash machine :)

I'll write you guys the rest later, now I have to lunch and then go to work, my schedule for Sundays are from 1 pm to 10 pm

Thanks for all your support! :D

Guys, I made a post in my blog with your names (nicknames, actually)

Mal Necesario

it's in english, you can read it below and make your comments! it is short, hope that doesn't matter!
x

Read your blog.....Thanks for the metion that was so sweet!!!!!

Last msg my quote was orginally posted by xsuperchick....

Haven't got the hang of quoting yet sorry guys...:(

Thanks for the mention on the blog :)
Sounds like you had a GREAT day :):) I wish you many great days working there!!

Back