Good news!!

Congrats!! does the pastry make italian too? lol

Woohoo! congratulations. That would be such a fun job. Yummy smells all day long. I love going to the pasteleria by my house.

I wish I could start right now! But I have to wait until saturday to sign my contract and get my uniform :) I'm gonna post here how my first day went :D

That's great to hear about your new job! Let us know how you went and good luck on the first day. :)

Congratulations! You are brave going into a new job without hearing aids. Are you HOH?

Thanks! :) I'm HoH, right. I'll have to save money for 5-6 months to get my hearing aids :)

IDP0000357200712082033552D.jpg

please, take your ticket and wait! I'm gonna give you all free cakes if you make a good joke :lol:

Oh, I love this chocolate cake. This look soo good that I could taste it in my tongue buds. That is the kind of cake I really like. Good luck with your new job. :cool2:

hmm a chick from peru on AD... That can type english too well... PROPS on you :) and CONGRADS on your job!

Thanks, Christina! :)

I'm gonna change my plans, I wanted to save money for my HA, now, I don't. I like the fact that I can turn off my right ear with just putting my finger on it! Why should I change what I love to be? :) So now, I'm gonna save money for my laptop =P I'm a weirdo :lol:

Back