Good news for same sex partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:..Foxrac....reading all thru this thread...you've done a lot of insulting and name-calling...guessing it's becuz you're angry you're being disagreed with.

Seems to me that other gay/lesbian members would post in ur thread...but I've only seen you here (as a gay male).....

Your guess is wrong - I'm not angry or upset, I was disappointed about my thread got messed up. There are other members do insult and name calling too.

No, I'm bisexual guy, not gay male, you got wrong idea. :aw:

Please close my thread.

Thanks.

It is funny to see you disagree with me, but you didn't remember about how bad is religious discussion.

I was AD member since 2005 and I do know about religious section became very hot debate from 2006-2008. I was very active member in religious section too and had to deal with a lot of members that attacked other member's religion. It is just like political.

GLBT Lounge is always quiet place, laid back to chat and there were very few anti-gay threads so there are not many complaint or forum rule violation as in religious section, political section and HA/CI section, so all of 3 sections got moderator's attention all time.

I just see religious as same as political, both of them are very extremely heat debate, but for GLBT Lounge, that's very different and there is straight section - Marriage, Dating & Single Life - AllDeaf.com

If you aren't happy about religious section closed so toobad to you. :aw:

The reason religious threads got heated was because some people were intolerant of other people's beliefs. The GLBT lounge is laid back becauthey here is not the same type of intolerance.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back