Gonna go NaNoWriMo

Best wishes for your wife, Berry. I remember that she was a sweet lady when we all met a couple years ago.

I wouldn't even attempt to write a novel in a month. I'm lucky if I can write a single short story in a month.

Day four -- Not a word written.

Yay! Wife is out of the hospital.

Thank you, dogmom.

Thank you, Alex. She is still sweet.

But something to think about has happened. Pepper has always been an intelligent, quick witted, woman. But right now she has just been through a debilitating experience and her chemicals are still out of whack. Will take them a while to stabilize.

In the mean time she is slower to collect her thoughts, find the right word, etc. I find people, including some of those who love her, losing patience with her, not giving her the time she needs, and treating her as though she is stupid.

Anybody else off to NaNo land?

I'm sorry to hear about your wife Berry.

Maybe the 'No' in NaNoWriMo means 'No' this year?

:hug:

I just joined there now. But I am not going to join for November because I have no plan or feel no motive to do 50,000 words. But, at the least, they welcome, support, and help anybody. :)

I'm 6,668 behind, not counting today. And I have no idea what I'm going to write, but I'm going to go get started write now.

Pepper is in good spirits and wants to spend the day (as soon as she wakes up) playing around in the studio together with the clay.

Hope she is up to it.

Now I'm off to write.

Back