Golden Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea that CI help these kids and help them greatly can't be accepted by you its all about how their parents are somehow stealing from your culture whether it works for them or not their concerned with their kids lives and future. Not being part of anybody's system or culture. You don't get that at some point you promoting sign to harassing people. Do you ever think you maybe crossing that line?

The idea that CI help these kids and help them greatly can't be accepted by you its all about how their parents are somehow stealing from your culture whether it works for them or not their concerned with their kids lives and future. Not being part of anybody's system or culture. You don't get that at some point you promoting sign to harassing people. Do you ever think you maybe crossing that line?

more kid vids..

anyway..

sicne this is a discussion forum where all opinions regarding this topic are encountered
im not harassing anyone

again

how many CI threads have you started?
how many have i started?

have you ever gotten the thought, even if fleetingly that others indeed do not share yoru opinion?

(don't answer, after all i knwo its more others reading)

No I just don't think the ones that do need to be harassed regarding their decisions for themselves or their families. At some point you are not promoting sign you are just broth beating them

No CI parent needs to be picked on for making decisions that may be contrary to anyone.

No CI parent needs to be picked on for making decisions that may be contrary to anyone.

no one is picking on anyone..
this is a discussion for adults cnice...
adults we discuss..
so
lets do that.

you keep posting i keep replying..
so..

No I just don't think the ones that do need to be harassed regarding their decisions for themselves or their families. At some point you are not promoting sign you are just broth beating them

since yoru the one who keeps posting new threads on thsi topic,
you must be the harassing party..
after all i and others are just replying to yoru posts

thats termed a discussion cncie..

where more then one opinion is offered and argued and hashed out and explored and so on so forth...

freedom....
breath it deep

You have in some of your post referred to CI Parents in derogatory ways along with surgeons and Audiologist.

no not derogatory at all..
if you like you can view it polite euphemisms...

i choose the words that fit

that kinda thing..

you know

if it walks like a duck and all that..

since yoru the one who keeps posting new threads on thsi topic,
you must be the harassing party..
after all i and others are just replying to yoru
You have stated that the Golden Window has not to do with CI performance. I posted videos that show how quickly and effectively CIs can be adapted to and made use of by the young. As week as parents and children quite comfortable with their decision.

You have stated that the Golden Window has not to do with CI performance. I posted videos that show how quickly and effectively CIs can be adapted to and made use of by the young. As week as parents and children quite comfortable with their decision.

the "golden window" as in early language acquisition and development int he brain of human beings is regarding all modes of language, and is not specific to oral languages at all,
Deaf baby sign naturally, it is human actions that stop them signing, and instead force another mode of language not natural to them onto them.

those actions are separate form the tabloid term golden window for that time period.
you just post religious videos after videos after videos thats all
all they show is your product loyalty to a product you havnt even used yet thus that is termed faith, its just your religious conviction you keep posting here..

and every time you do i or someone will be engaging you.

that's called freedom..

breath it deep cnice...
deep

and every time you do i or someone will be engaging you
It is the manner you engage those here who are interested in and are users of the devise on question who are bombarded with supposed transgressions because of their interest and use. Maybe we want to have and share that information

Freedom also means those interested in that info can access it without any issue being made of that interest.

Freedom also means those interested in that info can access it without any issue being made of that interest.

that's not freedom

freedom is those interested get to access it and also those who are interested and opposed or with a different opinion, get to share their opinion, and state their alternative and case, and those like yourself can state yours and post your opinion..and we all discuss it, ...
mmmm

that is freedom isnt it?

It is the manner you engage those here who are interested in and are users of the devise on question who are bombarded with supposed transgressions because of their interest and use. Maybe we want to have and share that information

i have done no such thing, if anyone who has done the bombarded it is YOU

how many ci threads have i started?
how many have you started?
how many CI vids in one thread this one have you posted?
how many have i?

well people engage things in different manners...
you love posting vid after vid after vid after vid with no commentary..
i like to deconstruct those vids and offer mine..
such as it is...

sharing information is good
we all should keep sharing

and we will continue to do that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back