God Help me

Honestly, you've got to set real expectations for yourself, like attainable goals. Don't concentrate on just getting into a relationship, but look at other aspects of your life. Start in small increments. What interests do you have? Pursue them, along the way you may meet someone. If something happens, go on to better things with her. If not, make them an acquantance and move on. Never dwell on a failure, learn from it to improve yourself, you'll be surprised at what you'll find ahead. Good Luck!

radlhrnz - I understand how you're feeling. I get that same terrible feeling whenever I move. I've moved about maybe 10x in my life. I feel shitty and depressed for bit while because you're in unfamiliar territory, no friends around, and you're alone. But I make some effort to go out and meet people thru intramural clubs, classes, work, etc.

Don't let your disability be an anchor to your life. Even online sites are fine as well. I've met a couple of good friends thru it. Don't try too hard to make a lot of friends. They tend to be a jerk to you one day. Don't fret and just take it step by step. Remember! Quality over Quantity! I make average about 1-2 new friends a year and I form a close friendship with them. Life gets better.

Like I say to everybody - Keep your head up and grin!:cool2:

Back