God Help me

radlhrnz

Reaction score
I am concerned about alone and lonely. The day of worst day for me. I still single and lonely man. I still don't have many friends or meet date a woman. Nobody going to meet me. Nobody's going to help me. Nobody going to walk with me. Nobody talk to me. Nobody go to party with me. I have a nothing. Maybe I still only alone. I know I want meet deaf or some hearing people, and became new friends. I want meet deaf or hard of hearing woman, became new girlfriend. I want get married woman and will have children.

God help me. :(

Please don't give up.

I see that you enjoy bowling. Can you join a Deaf bowling league?

If you want to meet a woman, I suggest you get out more often with friends like going out for coffee at starbuck, or go to deaf events to meet more deaf or hoh woman there or u can always check out where you can go dancing to meet single women or go to deaf awarness events that might do a bit of good, or better join NAD there lots of deaf and hoh and hearing members of NAD too. But Good good luck and hope it works out for you.

aww i hope you will find a way to hang out with deafies at deaf socials
and who knows meet someone

Have you try to pray to God? I think church is a good alternative for you to meet other deaf or hearing christians. Christians are wonderful people that most of the time they will open their arms to you :)

Have you try to pray to God? I think church is a good alternative for you to meet other deaf or hearing christians. Christians are wonderful people that most of the time they will open their arms to you :)

Aw, Thank you. That's very nice of you to say. ;)

kopfkratz.gif
Hell froze over, did lumbingmi really say that "Christians are wonderful people"?

kopfkratz.gif
Hell froze over, did lumbingmi really say that "Christians are wonderful people"?

Am I wrong? Many organizations are based on the principle of Christians. Most of them are better than deaf hookups or meeting at bars, so on you know what i mean.

I'm trying to offer OP a ray of light hope that he may found Jesus as his savior and he doesn't have to worry too much about Earth. Instead he can be happyily know that he will recieve everlasting love from Jesus. While he's on the earth, he will never have to endure rejection among Christians. :)

This is like the 3rd or 4th time you've done this. Talking like this isn't going to help. People aren't going to date you out of pity.

Staying home and doing nothing isn't going to help either. Go out!

depression isn't an easy thing to deal with. I wonder some times if I will meet a nice girl and settle down.
Look at it this way,
you are on a trip to the beach, you know where your are going, how, to get there, long it will take.
Does it make sense to beat yourself up and look down if you have 700mi to go in a 1000mi trip?
You know that you will get there eventually. Wherever you end up, you're going to get there sooner or later. Enjoy the Ride man!!!
with the depressive thoughts, there is plenty of free floating negative in this world, it takes effort to find the good.
Something about 3 muscles to smile and 28 to frown. I don't care what doctor says smiling is easy, it's not.
Research anti depressants, not for the depression part, but for the balance of moods. I'm on anti depressants, and they help me, they really do. Kewl part is they are cheap so even if they don't work you lost 5 or 6 bucks

I see the computer, I saw note from deaf person type it. I love the bowling. I would like to join Deaf Clubs bowling. I hope I will see it. I will go to bowling soon.

I see the computer, I saw note from deaf person type it. I love the bowling. I would like to join Deaf Clubs bowling. I hope I will see it. I will go to bowling soon.
I hope things go well for you. :)

Good on you for taking your first step. :) I hope you also have fun, too. :)

Good to see and hoping you'll soon find a bowling establishment and participate in the fun. No matter if you don't 'strike' out on the lanes, hoping you'll 'strike' well with gaining new friends and possibly a companion (girl). Good luck and be positive-- :)

~RR

Do you ever come forward to a girl you might like? if not, nows the time to shoo up your butt and start talking. I'm not sure how you live your life. If you're shy, its hard but gotta start talking if you don't want to be lonely. I've always been shy, still am but I have to stand up for what I believe in. you can do the same!

I know I did not like alone and lonely. I am nice and friendly black deaf man. I will be fine and stronger. I know I wanna meet deaf people or hard of hearing people, became new friends. I hope I will try to find date woman, became new girlfriend. Soon I hope I will see it.

I know I did not like alone and lonely. I am nice and friendly black deaf man. I will be fine and stronger. I know I wanna meet deaf people or hard of hearing people, became new friends. I hope I will try to find date woman, became new girlfriend. Soon I hope I will see it.

This is hard to find a deaf or hoh woman for you. I had a hard time to find a right deaf or hoh man. I decided to date with hearing man, because I never go out with hearing man. I didn't look for man by myself. I asked GOD to find me a right man who love me. I told GOD I don't mind to date with hoh or hearing. It doesn't matter to me. Let GOD find a right relationship and marriage. I had a bad experience with all deaf relationship men.

I found a right hearing man from god answered my pray. The man who wanted to learn sign language to communicate with me. Because of his nephew is hard of hearing. That's why! He used to be stutter before. I am happy with him. We are together for 4 half years. We are getting marry in June.

You can ask GOD to find you a right woman. If hearing woman want to learn sign language. It will have no problem. I don't believe in wrong relationship and divorced. Hope you find a right woman who love you.

Yeah, Of course! Christian is a good for deaf and hearing people to know about God and Jesus.

I am glad. I found a right man from god answered my pray. He is hearing and know sign languages. He is my soulmate since we were kid. How is amazing God got me a right relationship and marriage.

Back