God doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say, everyone's agnositc in the truth fact. There's LOT of arguement and confusing and unable to understand about God.

For me, I never believe God exist in heaven, never will! Because heaven isnt exist at all.. sorry..

How many of you clicked on this thread furiously immedately thinking up a reply or something to tell me without even reading the the content inside? With that in mind you have to ask those who believe do they 'look before they leap' or simply just act like lemurs following one after another. Along with that, why do you believe God, in God or whatever it is you prefer. Uh-uh, you can't use bible passages. They prove nothing at all. What makes you so sure there's someone up there? Please spend more time asking yourself why than trying to think up an elaborate explaination that defies logic and common sense.

Those threads that kept popping up on general gave me the notion that alot of people don't even think about something and just dive into it and already have an assumption without facts first. Often comes of judging someone or believing something. I'm hoping to use it as an example to make some people realize something but eh... not to insult anyone here but the replies that are probably going to show up here will be extremely predictable. Maybe its reverse psychology, maybe it's a fact. Care to prove me wrong?

God exist because I remember. Ur right I have nothing to prove to u or anyone because I do not need to prove it to u or anyone. I already know so why should I try to explain to everyone else when I knew God will reveal Himself to u or anyone else when the time is right. Have a good journey.

I read what it was said about the blood. Still that difference is still big enough for us not being able to get blood transfusion from the chimps. Its that two phenotypes that prevents it. No way to make it work at the present time.

Well, first, that's not true. Second, you do know there no way for me to give you a transfusion, or you me, if you're type A and I'm type B. But humans still can give humans blood transfusions if they ARE the right type, and humans can give chimps transfustions if it's the right type. And they can give us one if they're the right type. Why so resistant to admitting we're mostly the same?

This proves the point that the chimps are not human at all. They are still animals.
Firstly, no one is claiming they're homo sapiens sapiens. Secondly, sure, they're animals, and we're animals too. You're either a plant, an animal, or an element. But they do seem to be so close genetically as to perhaps fit more into the homo genus than the pan genus.

We are: Animalia Chordata Mammalia Primates Hominidae Homo sapiens sapiens

They should perhaps be: Animalia Chordata Mammalia Primates Hominidae Homo Pan, or some such.

We can try so hard but they cannot reason. We can teach them but they cannot invent, or come up with a new language or be able to explain what they are doing. I do not want to be labeled as a chimp...
Um... so labling them as in the human related species would lable you a chimp....how? Horses and Donkeys are related about the same, but we don't call donkeys horses now, do we?

And define "invent." Chimps are able to use tools and they've been known to premeditate their use. They will go large distances to find the right kind of stone or stick, and then lug it home for use. Chimps are known to use hand signals in the wild. That we can teach them to sign is meaningful.

How could you be able to have two way communication with such a creature and not consider it at least something more than a mouse or a squirrel?

As for reasoning? Read this: Slashdot | Chimpanzees Beat out Children in Reasoning Test

"The New York Times has a story on how chimpanzees seem to exhibit a better understanding of cause and effect than human children. While training chimps to perform a routine task with redundant steps, the chimps were able to figure out and eliminate the redundant steps, while the human children routinely performed them despite their evident uselessness. It says something about the way we learn compared to chimps and should be interesting to cognitive scientists and those interested in computational learning theory, at the least."

Just google "chimpanzee reasoning" and you'll see a host of articles.

Again--not saying they're homo spaiens sapiens, but they're close enough to be considered in the human family, I think. Nothing wrong with that--it doesn't mean you're a chimp any more than being related to your cousin makes you the same person as he.

Last edited:
Of course we are the superior being.. we can give blood to chimp but they cannot give us theirs... it wont work.. It didnt talk about us getting chimp blood tis about testing for AIDS in the blood...

Sure, it would work, so long as it's the right type.

"Human blood and Chimpanzee blood, with compatible blood groups, can be exchanged through transfusion. Neither our nor the chimps blood can be exchanged with any other species." From: GAP

And from here: Human Characteristics in Primates@Everything2.com

It takes an expert to differentiate between a baby ape skeleton and a baby human skeleton. In fact, we share 98.8% of our genetic makeup with chimpanzees. I could get a blood transfusion from a chimp; I could have their bones safely grafted to my skeleton. They are very much like what our ancestors must have been like; utilizing tools, language, having complex social structure and behavior.

"If you want to see a stand-in for what human ancestors looked like, and acted like, five million years ago, go and watch a band of bonobos in a zoo." (Calvin, William H., 2001, The Bonobo Page (Prof. W. H. Calvin)) Calvin is referring to the Bonobo Chimpanzees. Surprisingly enough, they walk upright from time to time, to carry food around. They make and use primitive tools, have complex social order, and even have abstract language. In the trails through the forest, the bonobos leave leaves arranged in a pattern to indicate which direction on the path to follow. This shows a characteristic that all chimpanzees posses: the ability to anticipate, and to comprehend cause and effect. One chimp must think "someone else is going to come this way and wonder which way to go, so I will leave him a sign." To anticipate a future event, one chimp's following his own trail, and to understand that that chimp will not know which way to go shows high intelligence.

Of course we are the superior being.. we can give blood to chimp but they cannot give us theirs... it wont work.. It didnt talk about us getting chimp blood tis about testing for AIDS in the blood...

One more:

"A blood transfusion from a human could save a chimpanzee’s life, or vice versa, but only with the right combination of A–B–O blood types."

The Cultured Chimpanzee - Cambridge University Press

I think christianity is a mental disorder of mass hysteria and delusion. Uh, you know when you're kids. You lead yourself to believe monsters exist in your closet, when you're with your friends you randomly claim you 'saw' said monster which makes your friends believe more. OMG YOU KNOW I seen this dude with blue eyes and gold hair, he like saved this girl from a car wreck angels exist yo !!!!! psh, religious fanatics are as bad as conspiracy theorists. They try to connect the dots from coincidence and over exaggrate it or pass it off as a 'fact.' Hill of beans I tell you.

You know why God doesn't really exist because he's just like the monsters under your bed. You, or rather "we" created him. Sorry, but its the truth. Who wrote the bible? Some nut claiming to have been passed the divine word. Corrupt members and various other fuzzy stuff. Oh dear God I hope they outlaw certian religions one day. Especially ones that claim there's only one god and all that fruitball stuff. I don't think we need religion anymore. I really don't, it's an outdated concept. For the love of beans please take up taoism or something... user friendly that doesn't claim you're going to burn in a firey pit of hell for loving someone of the same sex or some frivolus crap like such. I'm really tired of all this christian/islam sillyness and whatever fruitball religions are out there.

Edit: before someone goes off calling me a hypocrite for saying its a matter of opinion on whether god exists, I'm sick of playing the neutral ground. You can believe what you want but if the world does ever come to an end and hellfire and damnation rains upon the earth because of global warming or nuclear war I'm going to laugh when people pray in vain to be saved. Bah, have some dignity. If immentiment death is coming chances there's no after life or any of that, if there is hey! good un! But try to keep the religious wars off the chart for a few years. I don't want my kids growing up in a world where they might get shot at because 2 kids are having a religious dispute in school or anywhere really.

:shock: You have so much hate Dark-Half. Should I feel sorry for you with an attitudes of how you act forward to Christians? I do feel sorry for you. We haven't done anything to you, You'll all angry at us and at the fact of what we believe. Nobody force anything down your throat, so stop the hate. :ugh3:

Maybe we can have Half-Dark to set up an athiest community on a remote island under observation for 10 years. See what happens. Population boom? Or less population? Orderly or choas? No one will ever know unless we read history... and learn from it. Apparantly we have not.

You say atheists spout alot of hate speech? Think about all the hate that is spouted in the name of god or religion. Clue me in the last time a WAR was fought because of atheist beliefs and then I'll start thinking about changing my religion of choice.

Furthermore, think of all the things that the bible is currently being used to "hate"; homosexuality seems to be a prime example.

Atheists are angry, they see something that seems absurb to them--that makes people dogmatic and unreasonable at times, and they argue to convince people that its misleading them.

There is a fine line between hate speech and argumentation; just because your point is being invalidated doesn't mean its hate.

You say atheists spout alot of hate speech? Think about all the hate that is spouted in the name of god or religion. Clue me in the last time a WAR was fought because of atheist beliefs and then I'll start thinking about changing my religion of choice.

Furthermore, think of all the things that the bible is currently being used to "hate"; homosexuality seems to be a prime example.

Atheists are angry, they see something that seems absurb to them--that makes people dogmatic and unreasonable at times, and they argue to convince people that its misleading them.

There is a fine line between hate speech and argumentation; just because your point is being invalidated doesn't mean its hate.

Xentar wins ^_^. As for the island thing? People have formed small sensible communities of people living together and functioned rather well without religion.

For me, I never believe God exist in heaven, never will! Because heaven isnt exist at all.. sorry..
If you do not believe in God, then YOU do not believe in you -- Yourself.

ha! I was just simply pointing out her hypocrisy where she claims I bash christians and she's doing the exact same thing to me by telling me I'm not "worth" it. (quote by xentar)
That is insulting word. This is a good example where we point out of your attitude. But that is one of them. But christians do believe the same as who Christ is. But the BEHAVIOR of christian are different. What SOME christians are doing not mean all other christians agree with.

ha! I was just simply pointing out her hypocrisy where she claims I bash christians and she's doing the exact same thing to me by telling me I'm not "worth" it. (quote by xentar)
That is insulting word. This is a good example where we point out of your attitude. But that is one of them.
Hypocrisy which means to say one thing but doing so under a false pretense, is an insulting word? Do you know of a better word that portrays the same meaning?

Who cares what my attitude is, as long as I'm conveying my points across the board without bashing the poster outright is a normal human characteristic.

But christians do believe the same as who Christ is. But the BEHAVIOR of christian are different. What SOME christians are doing not mean all other christians agree with.
Except we're not talking about behavior. Why is everyone jumping around the word BELIEF.

If a christian man of power bans gay marriage, and does so because of his christian beliefs, isn't that the same belief you christians hold as well? "Thou shall not lay with another man, etc etc" Or am I to understand that one christian's belief differs than of another christian's belief?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer12
if you don't believe in god, you'll go to hell!*

if you do believe in god or receive jesus as your lord and savior, you'll go to heaven!*

oh wait, it's not a logical explanation or reason. i guess us sinners will suffer a terrible fate christians periodically cited to us.

*roll my eyes"

Christlovedeaf, Gamer12 said is true. Christians said this to me in my thread of yesterday. It's not first time what Christians said this to me in several debate threads in the past. Oh Well.

None of believers said this until Christians said this for a first time about go to hell if I do not accept Jesus as Savior.

I already stated in several threads so I post again here...

I was raised to beleive God, Jesus and Bible etc from Roman Catholic family until I was involved with JW people where I went same school with and grew up with them. I learn the scriptures from them which my Roman Catholic family doesn't. From Roman Catholic family, the bible as the history and from JW is study what scriputures/verus is about until I registered American forums in 2004.

It got me confusing more and more then my boys have 2 teachers for religion and Evolution in their school... It confuses me more and more until my eldest son convinced me at last why we have different blood group when we come from Eve and Adam's creation. I was like :eek3: and post on my eldest son's behalf to AllDeaf forum at 2 years ago. All what I receive unsatisfy answer from them and depend on Evolution more and more to neglect my belief that's how I turn into Agnostic... because I open my mind and saw the logic. Sometimes I am for Evolution and Creatisum together or not... sometimes just Evolution... I doubt God's existance and beleive Jesus's existance.

I already stated in several threads so I post again here...

I was raised to beleive God, Jesus and Bible etc from Roman Catholic family until I was involved with JW people where I went same school with and grew up with them. I learn the scriptures from them which my Roman Catholic family doesn't. From Roman Catholic family, the bible as the history and from JW is study what scriputures/verus is about until I registered American forums in 2004.

It got me confusing more and more then my boys have 2 teachers for religion and Evolution in their school... It confuses me more and more until my eldest son convinced me at last why we have different blood group when we come from Eve and Adam's creation. I was like :eek3: and post on my eldest son's behalf to AllDeaf forum at 2 years ago. All what I receive unsatisfy answer from them and depend on Evolution more and more to neglect my belief that's how I turn into Agnostic... because I open my mind and saw the logic. Sometimes I am for Evolution and Creatisum together or not... sometimes just Evolution... I doubt God's existance and beleive Jesus's existance.

Now I am confused, Agnostic or Satanist?

Now I am confused, Agnostic or Satanist?

:confused:

Do you take my joke as being Satanist in other thread seriously?

I already stated in few threads that I don't beleive Satan's existance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back