Girls, is a shaved body on a man...

Originally posted by Deaf258
Nair?? Eww, gross!! It'll be hell on your shower drain. Also, you need to read the instructions. I thought Nair says not to use it on your hair around your genitals???

I don't care about the shower drain..I can just treat it just like a chemical solvent.

Nair doesn't have any warning on the bottle about which area of the body that you should not use it on.

I did a little spot at a time. :)

No..many men do that to impress themselves when they look in the mirror...they want to see all the curves on their own body...

My brother-in-law is a freak like that...building muscles and trying to brag to me about it...and I just tell him...drop down and give me some pushups and I'll do 2 times more than you....and so far, I beat him 12 times. :)

Last time..he did 300+ pushups and I did 600+...but jeez..he still thinks he can whup me...too bad he's at kuwait...maybe when he returns..I might have to pass up his challenge this time. :p

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
it still a lobster... well not really... before it hurt but now I bang my head with a pan and it doesn't hurt lol... well tiny bits... still show lines of sunburn left... but right now it's peeling off my head... anyone want a piece of my apple head? :o

:lol: now u learn lesson and next time use hat or something :D

Originally posted by Fly Free
:lol: now u learn lesson and next time use hat or something :D

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAH I totally agree with fly USE a hat next time u dont wanna be a red head LOL!

I like my hair cut short...pretty much buzzed. I trim my chest and armpits, but don't shave them. I do like my balls shaved. I feel much cleaner that way. I have used nair on them before. It does say not to use on genital or anal areas. I don't care. Just be careful cuz it can burn a lil. I do like the feeling of the nair results better than shaving.

Hmm. . . I've got a "Treasure trail" and I will not, under any circumstances shave that.

I've got a bit of hair between my man-titties too (not fat ones!). I've tried shaving this, but I just prefer having it there. It's not like its a jungle.

As far as pubes go, I keep 'em trimmed -- short. However, I WILL NOT put a razor anywhere near my cock and balls.

Back