Girls, is a shaved body on a man...

FitnessGuru

Reaction score
sexy, gay, or a turn off? if u answered "sexy" to question , what parts do you like to see/feel smooth and hairless?

I shaved my chest today.. opps did i say that?

:roll: Does it really matter? For me, it doesn't because I'm already married to a hairless man. :o Oops, did I say that? :rofl:

well even tho im lesbian and i dont pay attention to the men -- i know there are some men who likes to shave their chest for their personal reasons whatever they are -- swimming freaks, models, whatever *shrugs*

son wants his dad to shave his hairful on his chest. I told him "DON'T you dare" LOL seriously. I think he looks hot with his hairy chest Hehe....... Hairless chest ? I can't picture him in that......
I had a website. Hmm let me see if I can bring it back.....

3 years ago......

Wendy ;)

Attachments

• kayla_lance_jasmine_wendy_sean.jpg
    kayla_lance_jasmine_wendy_sean.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 149
Psst. He finally trims his beard better than 3 years ago LOL........
then I have been trimming his hair too or his hair would be like fizzles!! LOL Whew.

Wendy ;)

Attachments

• jun21#92.jpg
    jun21#92.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 148
Originally posted by FitnessGuru
sexy, gay, or a turn off? if u answered "sexy" to question , what parts do you like to see/feel smooth and hairless?

I shaved my chest today.. opps did i say that?

:eek: :roll: *sigh.. let me think..

well It depends..

let me breaks it down

. Some of those men do shave his cocks some women like it because they would ask you if you are dirty or clean. if u says dirty then you do have some pubic hairs on ur cocks, if you says clean then you don't have any and u are clean..I think... if my memory does serves me right. oh :roll: well. I think Other group do shaves his arm and legs too.. cuz some women like it or for some apparently reasons.. some of them do shaves all over the body.. that does applied for swimmers only so u can swim faster than you did in ur past time but some of them do shave their whole body for no reasons. and also some women like it. some women don't like it and call it gay..

so.. from my perpesctive, :| well 40% of women do like pure cock, another 40 percent of women do like whole shaved body, another 10 percent of women do rather to have men that doesn't like shaved anything on their body. 7% of women do like shaved on certain parts only like legs or arm or body. it depends on their preferences. 3% percent of women don't care about it because it is thier body.. so.. ..

so what do u think about that?? huh? :| glad that I would help out sometimes :D

Swimmer male uses shave their body, I been seen when I was swimmer myself. :D Those bodies look nicer than HAIRY! I like trimmed hair on males and hairless, too. I know I am GAY but like to look how the bodies shape are like... :D

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
Swimmer male uses shave their body, I been seen when I was swimmer myself. :D Those bodies look nicer than HAIRY! I like trimmed hair on males and hairless, too. I know I am GAY but like to look how the bodies shape are like... :D

:lol: that is true.. but it is allrite..

Emeraldie loves my chest!

I got hairy legs too. (won't disclosure about my butt)

I've been in the shiny nutz club few times though..but at this moment..I'm taking a break from the club. :o

I do like to trim my private areas sometimes.. not that everyday things but I rather to have a nice trimmed areas.. but shaving my pubich hair is more of like once in a while.. oh well :lol: :-o

here's a pic of my shaved chest

enjoy it ladies while it lasts ;)

Attachments

• ches3.jpg
    ches3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 128
I prefer when a guy shaves his chest and he has to at least trim his pubes. Past that I don't care. As long as he doesn't have a hairy back, I'm pretty easy going.

I shaved my head isn't that sexy? :o

anyway, i don't have much hair on my chest but sure i have tons of hair on my "private" so i just "trim it" rather than shaving...cuz it'll get you itchy as fuck! so...actually, it depends on where you should shave and where you should not...so if you shave your head, that's okay because it helps you be "cool" during the hot season...and if you shave it in your private...don't blame noone but yourself for your dick being SO itchy all the time...and your chest? eh depends on how much hair you got...so if you trim it or shave it, that still doesn't matter because it shows you are a guy anyway...

Originally posted by Sydlie
I prefer when a guy shaves his chest and he has to at least trim his pubes. Past that I don't care. As long as he doesn't have a hairy back, I'm pretty easy going.
one of my uncles is as hairy as big foot but has no hair on his head so the rest of his body is pure hairy and i guess my aunt (his wife) likes him alot that way lol

Back