Ghost

Originally posted by Butterflygalz
I wanted to show u example what I caught in www.libraryghost.com in children's room.. ughh lol

Dayum!!

I remmied I ve heard the story that my school have some ghosts around.. One ghost is around in dorm since she was killed by hottest water shower something... And others I couldnt remmy :ugh:

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Dayum!!

I remmied I ve heard the story that my school have some ghosts around.. One ghost is around in dorm since she was killed by hottest water shower something... And others I couldnt remmy :ugh:

Awww man I didnt even know there was the next page of 6! I waited and waited and kept click the reload UH OH OOPS I didnt see the page of 6 LOL Here I am Oh really maybe a heater water as hot water.. Hmm

Awww man I didnt even know there was the next page of 6! I waited and waited and kept click the reload UH OH OOPS I didnt see the page of 6 LOL Here I am Oh really maybe a heater water as hot water.. Hmm

:slap: :doh: there is next page :lol:

Yeah something like that but heard rumors that a staff did on purpose to that kid and got her killed by hottest water :dunno:

Other story I ve heard that someone was hung up and killed itself :ugh:.

So there were some ghosts around in my dorm.. I remmied in 8th grade I saw one black cat runs fast zoomed in hallway even tho my friends saw it too and Our staff didnt believe us and think we are :crazy:

Yeah something like that but heard rumors that a staff did on purpose to that kid and got her killed by hottest water :dunno:

So there were some ghosts around in my dorm.. I remmied in 8th grade I saw one black cat runs fast zoomed in hallway even tho my friends saw it too and Our staff didnt believe us and think we are :crazy:
:lol: u hitted my head of that icon heehee.. Oh Yea I have the picture in my hometown that Mary cement was real but on the shed it has Mary cement (SHADOW) as a hanging up on the tree and can see the rope hanging it up. I was like what that was maybe someone got killed long time ago there? and the people down here said yep they used to kill black people and hang them up there on the tree which if the black people do something wrong and they kill them and sell them.. Eww but they dont do that no more but hey the picture dont see too good but whenever I have a camerea with close up I'll have it scanned. :) look the pic thats what I was talking about but they have someone build their own house there and has manyyyyyy lights because of ghosts around there all the time.....

Attachments

• picture 008.jpg
    picture 008.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 39

Attachments

• picture 007.jpg
    picture 007.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 38
:lol: u hitted my head of that icon heehee.. Oh Yea I have the picture in my hometown that Mary cement was real but on the shed it has Mary cement (SHADOW) as a hanging up on the tree and can see the rope hanging it up. I was like what that was maybe someone got killed long time ago there? and the people down here said yep they used to kill black people and hang them up there on the tree which if the black people do something wrong and they kill them and sell them.. Eww but they dont do that no more but hey the picture dont see too good but whenever I have a camerea with close up I'll have it scanned. :) look the pic thats what I was talking about but they have someone build their own house there and has manyyyyyy lights because of ghosts around there all the time.....

Spooky!! I'd love to see your scanned pixs :D

Yeah I hitted rite there on your forehead :lol:

Spooky!! I'd love to see your scanned pixs :D

Yeah I hitted rite there on your forehead :lol:

Yup u sure did.. OW! :lol: Oh yea whenever I have a film and go over there and have it done and have it scanned.. One day.. Hope u would remember what I am talking about if I have the pictures scanned later.. Don't know when ? Eh Yep spooky one of our friends was telling me about those.. So we went over .. Oh boy we see the rope and head down on the shed (shadow) not the real mary cement but it has mary cement shadow on the SHED and see the head down as a hanging on the tree with a rope shadow!!! :ugh:

Yup u sure did.. OW! :lol: Oh yea whenever I have a film and go over there and have it done and have it scanned.. One day.. Hope u would remember what I am talking about if I have the pictures scanned later.. Don't know when ? Eh Yep spooky one of our friends was telling me about those.. So we went over .. Oh boy we see the rope and head down on the shed (shadow) not the real mary cement but it has mary cement shadow on the SHED and see the head down as a hanging on the tree with a rope shadow!!! :ugh:

LOL I probably will remmied :D

Dayum!! That's very freakin spooky to see like that out there in real life :ugh:

LOL I probably will remmied :D

Dayum!! That's very freakin spooky to see like that out there in real life :ugh:

Yup its about 5 minutes away from my home! depends on speeding ekkk its there everynights! not during the daytime with sun makes shadows not working but ONLY at nights :ugh:

Yup its about 5 minutes away from my home! depends on speeding ekkk its there everynights! not during the daytime with sun makes shadows not working but ONLY at nights :ugh:

No shyt!!! Does it makes u feel scary or spooky or anything if u see that ghost every nights if ur outside about 5 min away?

Originally posted by sweetgalz94
oh yeahh its look like spooky i m not scary but i do believe in ghost

:lol: Well, Our friends tellin' us about that.. So We went over and see it. But my husband was in hurry to leave like to go home. I was like Hey.. I wanna see more.. Hold up.. But he didn't and just took off.. But then the next day He and I went back and stayed a lil bit whew.. he got scared because it was 1st time he sees it u know.. heehee

No shyt!!! Does it makes u feel scary or spooky or anything if u see that ghost every nights if ur outside about 5 min away?

Im in this area.. but its another area of town.. Maybe 10 minutes on the road.. I didnt count how far from here to there cause I didn't count or look at the time hehee.. Read what I told Sweetgal about my husband lol

hehe yeah it scary when stand there in first time and they tell story oh shit zoom then next day curious and look closest ha ha

Originally posted by sweetgalz94
hehe yeah it scary when stand there in first time and they tell story oh shit zoom then next day curious and look closest ha ha

LOL That is what we did went first time and he and I zoom because hes scared but then the next day we went back .. and curious more but .. Its always there everynights shadow on the shed .. Sheeeeesh! :ugh: heehee

:lol: Well, Our friends tellin' us about that.. So We went over and see it. But my husband was in hurry to leave like to go home. I was like Hey.. I wanna see more.. Hold up.. But he didn't and just took off.. But then the next day He and I went back and stayed a lil bit whew.. he got scared because it was 1st time he sees it u know.. heehee

Gotcha :lol: I'd be freak out if I see like that. I never see a real ghosts but been feeling it since and always wanna see a real ghost :ugh:.

If I ever visit ya.. I'll probably freak out and stare at that ghost at night time :lol:

Gotcha :lol: I'd be freak out if I see like that. I never see a real ghosts but been feeling it since and always wanna see a real ghost :ugh:.

If I ever visit ya.. I'll probably freak out and stare at that ghost at night time :lol:

Yup if u'd come visit on ur vacation... I'd bring ya over there and see if u can be able to see it or not.. I thought it might be because of tricks of my eyes or what but my husband sees it too.. Ekk but anyway you know I forgot how to spell or called it.. But you know when u cannot see farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away u use something to look at to close up u know.. Well We plan on doing that but its at my mama's bank.. because its for my dad but maybe tomorrow night Imma have my mama to get it out of the bank and let us use it to look at it as close up because its far and the gates always close :(

Back