Ghost

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Yep they are here and watching our conv and planning to have a romantic spooky us!! :ugh:
:lol: How'd u know that?? heehee

Originally posted by ChelEler
Glad you enjoy my ghost-story-telling. :D
Its wonderful stories I bet all of us who believes in ghost and would tell whats happening these days! :)

Heehee :rofl:!!!!!!!

They told me they'll makes a wonderful love to you tonite :shock:
:lol: pffftttt They won't if they do... Imma post a message here tomorrow :rofl:

Heehee :rofl:!!!!!!!

They told me they'll makes a wonderful love to you tonite :shock:

whoops I just added u on my buddy list.. It automantic added when I click "buddy" lol

:lol: Aww u added me on ur list hehe... I juz did too :D

Really that u just added me on ur buddy list I didnt know that whoever added on their buddy list.. It didn't tell? if they had added eh

Originally posted by Butterflygalz
Fery Vunny they told me that they'll sleep in the same bed with u tonight keep u freezin' all night long :rofl:

Sure I'd love to have them to sleep in my bed to freeze me.. I need one anyways!! My bedroom dont have A/C in here only in living room so thats why I'd love to have them to sleep w/ me :rofl:

Really that u just added me on ur buddy list I didnt know that whoever added on their buddy list.. It didn't tell? if they had added eh

Nope it won't tell if you added someone else.

Sure I'd love to have them to sleep in my bed to freeze me.. I need one anyways!! My bedroom dont have A/C in here only in living room so thats why I'd love to have them to sleep w/ me :rofl:

LoL ask them to sleep w/ u everynights to keep ur bedroom cooler Oh boy just me and u talking about ghosts in this thread heehee

LoL ask them to sleep w/ u everynights to keep ur bedroom cooler Oh boy just me and u talking about ghosts in this thread heehee

Like the ghosts r here.. They heard what I said.. So, they better be in my bedroom to keep me cooler :lol:

Yeah we kept talking about ghosts in this thread :rofl: Even tho we are nasty about ghosts too :ugh:

Like the ghosts r here.. They heard what I said.. So, they better be in my bedroom to keep me cooler :lol:

Yeah we kept talking about ghosts in this thread :rofl: Even tho we are nasty about ghosts too :ugh:

:rofl: I wonder where is everyone that just talked about ghost with us.. Hmmm LoL Maybe they are scared and run off of this thread and go another thread :rofl:

I wanted to show u example what I caught in www.libraryghost.com in children's room.. ughh lol

Attachments

• childrenrm.jpg
    childrenrm.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 21
:rofl: I wonder where is everyone that just talked about ghost with us.. Hmmm LoL Maybe they are scared and run off of this thread and go another thread :rofl:

:rofl:!!!! Mebbe yeah!! Mebbe they ran away since they saw that ghosts could be in their bed and touching them tonite :shock:

Back