i posted in there on that link.. :X

Originally posted by prostock19
LMAO you nut :rofl: :laugh2:

mushsmile.gif

thanks for nut..

:D

Originally posted by kuifje75
How many AD2ers do you know IRL?
Off the top of my head, 9 that I can think of that I have met IRL and have been talking to for years. I did meet Kevbo last year at Gally Homecoming.

Have you ever seen the "Fire on Water" (or whatever it is called) display in Providence?

Have you ever seen the "Fire on Water" (or whatever it is called) display in Providence?
Oh yes, many times. 1st time, I went with AllisonJoy and her family. Here is a pic from my 1st time.

Attachments

• 91010015.jpg
    91010015.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 71
I went there for a class trip once for college, and loved it. They wanted us to volunteer for it, but they decided at last minute that they had enough ppl. That was great to see the fires and feel the mysterious music.

What is your favourite ride (amusement park) and why?

I went there for a class trip once for college, and loved it. They wanted us to volunteer for it, but they decided at last minute that they had enough ppl. That was great to see the fires and feel the mysterious music.

What is your favourite ride (amusement park) and why?
What college did you go to?

I love Superman Ride of Steel (The one in Massachusettes) cuz of the speed and height and the awesome layout. I also like lightning racers in Hersheypark. That one is the best wooden one I have been on.

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
miss giggling is hittinggg on youuuuuuuuuuu *singing off-key*
ha ha ha ha. She is just a flirt, that is all.

Originally posted by prostock19
What college did you go to?

NJIT in Newark, NJ. We went on a trip for my Sustainable Design class, and my professor knew the ppl who coordinated the Fire on Water project. We visited their office which was inside an old schoolhouse converted into beautiful flats and offices.

I love Superman Ride of Steel (The one in Massachusettes) cuz of the speed and height and the awesome layout. I also like lightning racers in Hersheypark. That one is the best wooden one I have been on.

I haven't been on neither ones. Will keep in mind when I come to it.

If you could design a roller coaster, where would you put it and what would you put in it? What kind of roller coaster?

I won't do anything. Can't think of anything that I can do to tease you.

bore.gif
@ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

be nice or.. else..
sumo.gif

:rofl:
(just am out of curtious about him, then i got in mood to pick on someone).. :D

Back