Get to know Matt, ask me anything.

Originally posted by MsGiglz
DAMN this thing isnt working...
try again..
ahh there..
bore.gif
:rofl: :laugh2: is that for steel??? lol

other question about your sig.. what kind of software is that? i was trying to work on mine..
upset.gif

other question about your sig.. what kind of software is that? i was trying to work on mine..
upset.gif
Go to www.ulead.com and download the evaluation version of Gif Animator. If you like it, then you can buy it.

I do have Gif Animator on ArcSoft Software Suite, its not working, maybe i should read whole thing again.. (sigh)
hehe..
I just got this new computer. still learning..

I know Matt cuz I went to RI last summer to visit complicated and while there, I met him.. He's helluva cool guy :)wave: to matt). I strongly support and encourage hearies learning and immersing in deaf culture which will further encourage the breaking down of barriers and thus reinforces equality for all.

Originally posted by Scatterwater
I know Matt cuz I went to RI last summer to visit complicated and while there, I met him.. He's helluva cool guy :)wave: to matt). I strongly support and encourage hearies learning and immersing in deaf culture which will further encourage the breaking down of barriers and thus reinforces equality for all.
Thank you Ben. You were a great pleasure to have around. you made us laugh and we had a great time. I hope to be able to meet up with you again in the future.

OH i forgot to ask one thing..
is your head soft?

<snickers>
:rofl:
LOLOL Ask my friend jennie. She LOVES it. I love when girls do it to, but one problem. Makes me feel too good...LOL

Originally posted by prostock19
LOLOL Ask my friend jennie. She LOVES it. I love when girls do it to, but one problem. Makes me feel too good...LOL

umm.. I hope you know which part..
<snickers>

well, anyone is welcomed to rub my head...as long as I am single..lol

oh good *bravo*... you know which i am talking about
:naughty:

(if down there... i am planning to say Hey.... not that what i mean.. :naughty:
Put your mind in Gutter.. :P
I mean.. *pointing up above where the mind is*)

hehe

oh good *bravo*... you know which i am talking about
:naughty:

(if down there... i am planning to say Hey.... not that what i mean.. :naughty:
Put your mind in Gutter.. :P
I mean.. *pointing up above where the mind is*)

hehe
OMG OMG OMG LMAO. Yes, my head with the hair on it. The one you can rub with clothes on.. LOLOL

OMG OMG OMG LMAO. Yes, my head with the hair on it. The one you can rub with clothes on.. LOLOL

LMAO!!!! but.. down there have hair too.. even the pants/undies rub on it, too..

gotcha!
rottease.gif

Back