George Zimmerman arrested for domestic violence

Still, not that much. I have more than that myself. :lol:

do you have a tendency to make wrong choices in life and getting in trouble with the law on numbers of occasions?

So now you blame the women for GZ behavior . It take two tango . My dad use to say birds of a feather flock together , so if GZ keep dating 'crazy women' that speak volume to me.

I am not blaming anything on anybody. I am just saying that no one, right at this moment, knows who is telling the truth.

I do find the timing of GZ dating his ex fiance and his soon to be ex gf's behaviour quite suspicious though.

Oh yeah, and the fact she lied about being pregnant (that is something that normal, well adjusted people don't lie about).

If GZ smashed up his gf's property and pointed a shotgun at her in a domestic dispute - oh yeah, he belongs in jail.

Still, not that much. I have more than that myself. :lol:

Yeah, but you're calm and calculating (on thinking nice thoughts). Even the most calm and calculating person on Earth would say if you like it, you could keep your guns.

I am not blaming anything on anybody. I am just saying that no one, right at this moment, knows who is telling the truth.

I do find the timing of GZ dating his ex fiance and his soon to be ex gf's behaviour quite suspicious though.

Oh yeah, and the fact she lied about being pregnant (that is something that normal, well adjusted people don't lie about).

If GZ smashed up his gf's property and pointed a shotgun at her in a domestic dispute - oh yeah, he belongs in jail.

You're right which is why I've said earlier, leave that to the judge to sort it out.

Yeah, but you're calm and calculating (on thinking nice thoughts). Even the most calm and calculating person on Earth would say if you like it, you could keep your guns.

in this case... the judge took away his guns.

His estranged wife's broken iPad is still investigated and it may take two months to fix the recording of the incident. If they success, it will show true color of GZ or not. I am curious...did he actually punch her father's nose? I believe that the police didn't see it bleeding.

His estranged wife's broken iPad is still investigated and it may take two months to fix the recording of the incident. If they success, it will show true color of GZ or not.

It might show his estranged wife's true color, too...or not.

They are just playing a new game called "Get George"

1st person to do it gets a big ka-ching

Didn't his wife, Shellie Zimmerman, try to have him arrested when she found out he was sleeping with Samantha Scheibe?

Wasn't it discovered that she was lying, and the police didn't arrest GZ?

Now that Samantha Scheibe discovered that GZ was sleeping with his ex fiance, Veronica Zuazo, doesn't it seem odd to you that she says he pointed a shotgun at her and started smashing her stuff while she was in the house shouting at him while holding a phone?

Yeah, GZ, less than a week ago, was reported to have been with his ex fiance. Is that why Samantha lied to him about being pregnant? possibly.

Why didn't she run to a neighbor's house if she was terrified? She sounds like a very vindictive woman that would say anything to get him arrested out of revenge.

Isn't Veronica Zuazo the ex fiance that had a restraining order placed on GZ when she found out he was dating Shellie?

Oh ... yes ... she was.
Just thinking out loud here; it appears he is cocking a lot of something other than a shotgun. Just saying.

:smoking:

Bowing out.

very sad to see her backing out again.... a very common occurrence where a victim shows a sympathy to an abuser and truly believes it wasn't his fault to get angry.

that's why Florida has one of the toughest and strictest domestic abuse law. too many times where a victim calls cops on abusive partner and then say - "nooo don't arrest him. I don't want him to go to jail but I just want him to stop!" :roll:

very sad to see her backing out again.... a very common occurrence where a victim shows a sympathy to an abuser and truly believes it wasn't his fault to get angry.

that's why Florida has one of the toughest and strictest domestic abuse law. too many times where a victim calls cops on abusive partner and then say - "nooo don't arrest him. I don't want him to go to jail but I just want him to stop!" :roll:

I'm amazed that George Zimmerman chose to have a bad life and he seems that he doesn't have any common sense.

This is very common in domestic violence cases , the abuser slowly works on the woman self-esteem to made her feel worthless and that is all her fault for all the beatings she get. I am sure the g/f is too frighten to go ahead and charges against GZ. I hope to hell someone will have the gut to bring this SOB to court and get him in jail where he belong.
My dad once saw a guy beating up a woman so dad stepped in and pulled the guy off the woman and a fight broke out . The woman got mad at dad for beating up her man.

Back