George Zimmerman arrested for domestic violence

What to say? Common sense that this man should be taken off the streets.

What to say? Common sense that this man should be taken off the streets.

I agree , but I bet it won't happen until he kills someone again. I hope this will not happen. His g/f is lucky she is still alive after he pulled his gun on her.

I reserve my judgement and let the judge decide since he or she will have access to the necessary information and people at his/her disposal.

anybody wanna pool in how many times he will sing it like a little cuckoo bird by end of this week?

The woman's voice on her 9-1-1 call was very angry (yelling and swearing). Zimmerman's voice on his recording was very calm. Of course, it was a case of he-said-she-said. Just interesting in the difference of tone.

I think I see a pattern here. A lot of people saying "told you so" when absolutely no evidence has been submitted. A lot of people saying he is guilty when there has been no trial.

I think I see a pattern here. A lot of people saying "told you so" when absolutely no evidence has been submitted. A lot of people saying he is guilty when there has been no trial.

He got in trouble with law enforcement officers again, so he isn't good man, even if he is innocent.

He got arrested and go to jail until hearing about bond.

The woman's voice on her 9-1-1 call was very angry (yelling and swearing). Zimmerman's voice on his recording was very calm. Of course, it was a case of he-said-she-said. Just interesting in the difference of tone.

that's what a psychopath is like. calm and calculated.

repeat this after me. OJ Simpson got away. Casey Anthony got away.

Dunno about that (100%)...being cool/calm/collected is a good way to avoid violence, anger and striking out. Z has been thru so much....and of course we don't know the full story...if he's guilty, then he's guilty....otherwise, it's still a "she said/he said" situation....

Dunno about that (100%)...being cool/calm/collected is a good way to avoid violence, anger and striking out. Z has been thru so much....and of course we don't know the full story...if he's guilty, then he's guilty....otherwise, it's still a "she said/he said" situation....

a good way to avoid violence? simple... walk away. instead.... he got into a situation where it escalated into him getting arrested.

The woman was screaming in anger (not fear) and cussing everyone out. She would scare me in a confrontation! Also, she lied about being pregnant.

I'm not saying Zimmerman is faultless. He seems to have a strong tendency for making wrong choices in life (to say the least). However, we're just hearing the surface of these reports, so we can hardly make conclusions about this latest drama.

I've known couples who are drawn to each other for the wrong reasons. Those reasons usually result in dramatic scenes of confrontation. Some troubled people feed off of each other emotionally. Their lives are soap operas. For those on the periphery who are drawn in, it's very annoying and frustrating.

The woman was screaming in anger (not fear) and cussing everyone out. She would scare me in a confrontation! Also, she lied about being pregnant.

I'm not saying Zimmerman is faultless. He seems to have a strong tendency for making wrong choices in life (to say the least). However, we're just hearing the surface of these reports, so we can hardly make conclusions about this latest drama.

I've known couples who are drawn to each other for the wrong reasons. Those reasons usually result in dramatic scenes of confrontation. Some troubled people feed off of each other emotionally. Their lives are soap operas. For those on the periphery who are drawn in, it's very annoying and frustrating.
yes. like you pointed out - he seems to have a strong tendency for making wrong choices in life.... especially getting in violence. he seems to like to put himself in conflict...... and bringing guns to it.

I find it extremely disturbing that he carries gun(s) around... like a shotgun in a bag. seems that in all incidents he's involved in.... he's always armed. very disturbing.

a good way to avoid violence? simple... walk away. instead.... he got into a situation where it escalated into him getting arrested.

Walk away...sure, that is a good option...but in many cases, it's not that simple....and many times, when a man just walked away, the woman had him arrested anyway.....for the hell of it.

...I find it extremely disturbing that he carries gun(s) around... like a shotgun in a bag.
I missed that part. I thought the latest incidence happened in a residence where he lived and kept his stuff, which would include his guns. What does he do with his shotgun? Bag? Like a soft-sided gun case? That's a normal way to transport a long gun. Or do you mean like a paper shopping bag? That would be weird. You'll have to explain to me about that.

I missed that part. I thought the latest incidence happened in a residence where he lived and kept his stuff, which would include his guns. What does he do with his shotgun? Bag? Like a soft-sided gun case? That's a normal way to transport a long gun. Or do you mean like a paper shopping bag? That would be weird. You'll have to explain to me about that.

from OP -

APOPKA, Fla. —George Zimmerman is accused of pointing a long-barreled shotgun at his girlfriend and pushing her out of her Apopka home Monday afternoon before barricading the door with furniture, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said.

According to Scheibe, she asked Zimmerman to leave the home and he began packing his belongings, including a shotgun and an assault rifle. She said Zimmerman cocked the shotgun and then took it out of his bag.
not quite sure how you cock the shotgun before taking it out of the bag. but what disturbs me is him being armed to the teeth and having a history of violence plus history of making poor choices and always getting in trouble....

why is it that whenever he's in trouble... he's armed?

Neighbors told WESH 2 News that they didn't know the woman was dating Zimmerman, and they thought the man might have been an undercover cop because he walked around like an officer.
more disturbing signs of delusional cop-wannabe attitude - walking around like an officer... and prowling around the neighborhood like an officer... putting himself in danger like an officer.... sounds like he's got a grandiose delusion.

Walk away...sure, that is a good option...but in many cases, it's not that simple....and many times, when a man just walked away, the woman had him arrested anyway.....for the hell of it.

in both cases - he never walked away. instead... he engaged in domestic violence..... with guns. I'm wondering how long till somebody (perhaps his gf?) gets killed.

APOPKA, Fla. —George Zimmerman is accused of pointing a long-barreled shotgun at his girlfriend and pushing her out of her Apopka home Monday afternoon before barricading the door with furniture, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said.
If that's true, how did she get back in and call 911? :hmm: That's what she said. Not the police.

Back