Gears of War

I did not expect to have my disc look brand new. I expected it to be at least readable, and I expected to still see the stratches. BUT I cannot find the stratches anymore. I also picked up some disc skins for my most played games, like Viva Pinata , THPS8, RR6, etc.
After XBXGM3R recommended GameCrazy, I can now recommend it to you. $2 is all they charged me. They had a specific machine for fixing discs, so it is not a cheap thing you can get in a store.
DSkins -> d_skin

Did you try the store locator on the GameCrazy webpage? GameCrazy is only in Hollywood Video stores. I'm pretty certain there's one in your area, or nearby. If not, I am sure GameCrazy is not the only place that will fix your disc.

I was playing Co-op with Steel and my disc kept stopping at the same spot, so I decided to screw it and buy a new GOW disc, and trade in the old one.

recently downloaded MP map pack 1. :P let me know who wants to team up with me on xbox live sometime.

I did not expect to have my disc look brand new. I expected it to be at least readable, and I expected to still see the stratches. BUT I cannot find the stratches anymore. I also picked up some disc skins for my most played games, like Viva Pinata , THPS8, RR6, etc.
After XBXGM3R recommended GameCrazy, I can now recommend it to you. $2 is all they charged me. They had a specific machine for fixing discs, so it is not a cheap thing you can get in a store.
DSkins -> d_skin

Lol I had my Just Cause disc fixed at my local Game Crazy and they did it for me free despite my getting that game at Rhino video games.

Why to have three gamertags?.. It is easy for one gamertag for yourself to complete games. Having more than two gamertags is not really necessary.

You can change gamertag. Not need to add other.

two account is for only me to play halo2 like i need team... and new one is for my wife thanks askin so add me up from nigthstalker.

two account is for only me to play halo2 like i need team... and new one is for my wife thanks askin so add me up from nigthstalker.

Okay! I got it! Thanks! Do you want to join with me for Gears of War for Co-op.

I am in Insane ACT 4. I complete some in Act 4. I hate when I am in house. Too many locusts coming to me. Having you to join will help to keep eye behind while I am shooting outside of house.

Okay! I got it! Thanks! Do you want to join with me for Gears of War for Co-op.

I am in Insane ACT 4. I complete some in Act 4. I hate when I am in house. Too many locusts coming to me. Having you to join will help to keep eye behind while I am shooting outside of house.

sure bring it on i am on hardcore.. not done with insane yet.. have not play GOW for a whiles.. just replace new 360 two days ago so it much better..
PSST i am goin work on to get in insane give me day or so..

I finally play on GOW. I use shotgun, sniper, and hawk gun *I got heatshot lot time*. Machine gun sucks.

It was alright and remind me from Ut2k4 for PC which 3 years old.:\

I finally play on GOW. I use shotgun, sniper, and hawk gun *I got heatshot lot time*. Machine gun sucks.

It was alright and remind me from Ut2k4 for PC which 3 years old.:\

The new UT will come out soon! Might be awesome

Whoa I didn't play GOW for almost six months. So long time, damn it.

* anyway..
The new UT will come out soon! Might be awesome
~via BB~
NascarZing, I can't wait UT2K7 will release by this year. but I don't know if they keep to delay it to 2008..

Back