Gears of War

Dr. Strangelove

Reaction score
I have this preordered and paid for. Who else is getting this game?

moi gonna get GOW for sure! Hell it will tide me over til Halo 3 comes out in 2K7.

Ive seen the Gow movies and woooow I got envy for Marcus' chainsaw gun. (Its the Gow equal of the Halo 2 Plasma Sword).

I also found out that Gow will include profanity and blood filters for the weak-stomached. Not for me I must have full-on profanity and gibbing...bring on the Locust Horde! :lol:

It would support on xbox live?

It would support on xbox live?

Do you see logo, xbox live. It does support xbox live. It is almost like Halo 2 and call of duty 2/GRAW combo.

I saw on video of this game. It looked so awesome. i think it is best game made since halo 2. Probably better than halo 2. We will find out about story.

Attachments

• 24362176_640.jpeg
    24362176_640.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 3
it doesnt support xbox live? are you sure? this the first game ever lol

Not one of them but Amped 3 isn't support on multiplayer and only show on record.

Just Cause, Dynasty Warriors 5 and X-Men isn't support with xbox live.

Ninety-Nine Nights is another X360 game that is not Live-enabled.
Gears of War is online, and will feature teams of 4, which is less than Halo2.

it doesnt support xbox live? are you sure? this the first game ever lol

Well I dont see the "xbox live" logo on the Tomb Raider case lol.

I wouldnt say all xbox360 games support xbox live, but I would say most of them anyway.

Don't forget Dead Rising is not xbox live support. That's too bad. It will be nice for you guys to join with me to fight zombies.. Marvel Ultimate Alliance that can get you all join with me in game to finish all levels with bosses.

What about Lego Star Wars??

Don't forget Dead Rising is not xbox live support. That's too bad. It will be nice for you guys to join with me to fight zombies.. Marvel Ultimate Alliance that can get you all join with me in game to finish all levels with bosses.

What about Lego Star Wars??

But what about that "Xbox live" logo on the Dead Rising case?...

Never mind...I Just read the manual and even thou it does support xbox live but you can only use it to view public rankings.

But what about that "Xbox live" logo on the Dead Rising case?...

Never mind...I Just read the manual and even thou it does support xbox live but you can only use it to view public rankings.

Yea, same with Amped 3.

20061027.jpg

Back