gay marriage upheld in Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gladly.

Is anyone denying the right of a homosexual man from marrying a homosexual woman?

:giggle:

Dude, you guys have to soooooooo think outside the box:giggle: :roll::D

You are an insensitive, intolerant, bigoted clod.

You are an insensitive, intolerant, bigoted clod.

Steinhauer is not funny.. totally lame. What a tool.

Makes me think of the Golden Girls when Blanche said after finding out her brother is gay, "There must be homosexuals that like women."

Sophia said, "Of course there are... they're called lesbians."

Now, that's funny.

Steinhauer is not funny.. totally lame. What a tool.

Makes me think of the Golden Girls when Blanche said after finding out her brother is gay, "There must be homosexuals that like women."

Sophia said, "Of course there are... they're called lesbians."

Now, that's funny.

:laugh2: Yep, that was classy humor. Didn't rely on judgmental remarks to try and make a point. Agreed, Steinhauer is not funny. No more so than any other bigot that tries to use humor to cover over their own insecurities.

The federal judge who overturned California's same-sex marriage ban has more bad news for the measure's backers: He doubts they have the right to challenge his ruling that gay couples can begin marrying next week.

One of the reasons, the judge said, is he's not sure the proponents have the authority to appeal since they would not be affected by or responsible for implementing his ruling.

By contrast, same-sex couples are being denied their constitutional rights every day they are prohibited from marrying, Walker said.

The ban's backers "point to harm resulting from a 'cloud of uncertainty' surrounding the validity of marriages performed after judgment is entered but before proponents' appeal is resolved," he said. "Proponents have not, however, argued that any of them seek to wed a same-sex spouse."

Judge Walker: I Doubt Prop 8 Ruling Can Be Appealed

Mexico's laws are Mexico's problem, not our problem.

No one seems concerned about any of Mexico's other laws, so why be concerned about this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back