Gas price expect to soar again

nozobo said:
Guess who to blame? Bush! I know part of Hurricane too but still
yup! i agree with u.. BUSH DID! *RME*

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I don't blame Bush,
I blame SUV.

For real, there isn't enough gas.
let me copy ur quote "I don't blame bush" WELL FUCKING EXCUSE ME, LOOK AT THE TV FOR GODDAMN!!! WHY??? BUSH JUST DON"T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PROVIDE THE RED CROSS FOR PPL NEAR OR AROUND NEW ORLEANS CUZ OF THE DAMN WAR!!!!! INCLUDING TSAUMANI! :gives: ABOUT BUSH! :madfawk: Bush would understand New Orlean's pain if he was/live there! GRRR

Excuse my language!

Well, I saw the news on the TV yesterday saying that the reason why the gas price goes raise like crazy because of Katrina. Katrina destory oil company, that´s why we have high gas price.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I don't blame Bush,
I blame SUV.

Where's your :madfawk: brain?? blame on SUV?, not gonna blame on trucks and van?? you gotta be kidding me. *RMFE*

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I don't blame Bush,
I blame SUV.

Which one are you? Miss Pinocchio or RavenSteve1962?

Is RS using Miss Pinocchio's userid? If so, I wonder why Alex and his Mods team may not search the IP path in the Internet?

Oakley_04 said:
Where's your :madfawk: brain?? blame on SUV?, not gonna blame on trucks and van?? you gotta be kidding me. *RMFE*

We need those truck for hauling things alike cement truck. U wont believe how much they put gas in that cement truck. 150 dollars to fill up last time I saw it two months ago. Now probably over two hundred dollars. It got me sick in my stomach how much it will cost us for all those businesses to raise the price.

Another day I saw a man drive humvee around here and upset me cuz it uses alot of gas. We have a truck ourself sit in our backyard for awhile. Used it once awhile for hauling things.

Time for us to find a different transportation than depend on oil.

jazzy said:
We need those truck for hauling things alike cement truck. U wont believe how much they put gas in that cement truck. 150 dollars to fill up last time I saw it two months ago. Now probably over two hundred dollars. It got me sick in my stomach how much it will cost us for all those businesses to raise the price.

Another day I saw a man drive humvee around here and upset me cuz it uses alot of gas. We have a truck ourself sit in our backyard for awhile. Used it once awhile for hauling things.

Time for us to find a different transportation than depend on oil.
i agree.. i see many business owners driving their H2 hummer around town trying to lure customers because H2 is attrative truck so their business name on their H2 will lure the customers.. this ticks me off because they're wasting our gas! like those business owners don't care because they make profit driving around town with their H2 displaying their business address, name and phone number

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i agree.. i see many business owners driving their H2 hummer around town trying to lure customers because H2 is attrative truck so their business name on their H2 will lure the customers.. this ticks me off because they're wasting our gas! like those business owners don't care because they make profit driving around town with their H2 displaying their business address, name and phone number

And our governor arnold pissed off alot people when he drives H2. Time for them get hybrid cars to do business.

Blamers is for losers!

I would NOT blame on Bush! Bush is just human, not GOD! Yes, I am very disappointed, but after carefully analyis I realize that the real problem is LONG TERM low inflation on oil since 1983. So, people who work for oil companies, are you expecting them to earn same wages as back in 83? I don't think so, so because of cost on labor, it has been pressuring companies for too long, once they get to the point that they must raise, it gets out of control. I have seen that happens.

The truth is there is really nobody to blame.

I believe the price WILL go down some at the point where the heat cools down. So, wait til end of September then we will all know

nozobo said:
Guess who to blame? Bush! I know part of Hurricane too but still

I disagree that Hybrid will solve the problem. Wait til 3 to 5 years from now, you will hear MORE complains about Hybrid cars. The most complaint I predicted is on battery! They don't come off cheap, and last long! Average battery life is 5 years, and the cost of batteries for small hybrid car like Prius cost whopping $7,000 dollars! SO if you just bought it, better save 7,000 dollars within 5 years from now! Just think about it.

jazzy said:
And our governor arnold pissed off alot people when he drives H2. Time for them get hybrid cars to do business.

Gas prices — Gouge the comsumer ¡

Liza said:
*this little lady is paying 1.40 bucks per LITER in Norway for gas* Yep, we pay like 6.58 dollars per gallon.

:mrgreen: Beat that, now.. :crazy:

Free energy, fuel cell... anytime now! :bowdown:

Hey Lisa I "Hear" ya, we are paying $1.399 per litre now too. The price was .88¢ last week and it is almost double in 10 days. I have to travel for a living so this hits me VERY Hard. The worst part is I live right beside the largest refinery in North America and the price here is .10¢ — .120¢ more than it is 200 KM away and they have to transport the fuel from here to there, it is just plain price gouging plain and simple.

Wha... 'bout covert gas to Water ???

Water-free save lot of money bucks to fill up the water tank.. (wish in my head kept praying) (chuckles)

by the way, Nobody blame but doesn't matter what kind the enivorment shit happends espically of course I know one thing BUSH. Yes of course but not that reason all the time.

Bullym0m said:
Wha... 'bout covert gas to Water ???

Water-free save lot of money bucks to fill up the water tank.. (wish in my head kept praying) (chuckles)

by the way, Nobody blame but doesn't matter what kind the enivorment shit happends espically of course I know one thing BUSH. Yes of course but not that reason all the time.

Hey it sounds a good idea to put water in the tank to see what happens. Hee Hee. How about if we could mix something with water - vodka, any liquid that explosive just like a gas? :applause:
(Maybe, the gas company does not want us...)

Where's that damn Delorean Motor Corp vehicle??? If this is reality we won't be needing any gas!

nozobo said:
let me copy ur quote "I don't blame bush" WELL FUCKING EXCUSE ME, LOOK AT THE TV FOR GODDAMN!!! WHY??? BUSH JUST DON"T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PROVIDE THE RED CROSS FOR PPL NEAR OR AROUND NEW ORLEANS CUZ OF THE DAMN WAR!!!!! INCLUDING TSAUMANI! :gives: ABOUT BUSH! :madfawk: Bush would understand New Orlean's pain if he was/live there! GRRR

Excuse my language!
*nods* it was a total embrasassment just after the hurricane was gone, we didnt have enough food and water and even medication delivered right away to the victims in New Orleans...even though we are the richest and most powerful of all nations in the world, but bush's really screwing up our ecomony just for a really pointless war against the wrong people there.

Oakley_04 said:
speaking of loading trucks, I heard they had to pay $300 to fill up the whole vechile before goin on the road again...damn!

Liebling:-))) said:
Well, I saw the news on the TV yesterday saying that the reason why the gas price goes raise like crazy because of Katrina. Katrina destory oil company, that´s why we have high gas price.
and even the facts that the oil tanks were delayed going on seas to deliver oil so they can't do that during the hurricane or else they would get killed. more reasons of why they raised the gas prices like hell.

My mom said that Bush is now sending 300 soliders home from Iraq to see their family in Louisiana. I don't understand it because when they arrive in Louisiana, how they able to find their family, and where they will be stay if their home is destroyed, especially no food and no gas there. He is not making any sense at all.

Back