Gas is going to be 4 a gal this summer

You all should be grateful to be in America because in Europe, their gas price have always been 2-4 times more expensive than here! In Germany, I bet they cost around 9 dollars, which is better 9 bux or 4 bux, eh?

You all should be grateful to be in America because in Europe, their gas price have always been 2-4 times more expensive than here! In Germany, I bet they cost around 9 dollars, which is better 9 bux or 4 bux, eh?

True but Europe have better transportation system than in USA. And their location is smaller than our big country thus less distance to travel.

I just blew 30 to fill up my corolla XRS. :rl:

Is it per gallon or per "something else"?

Time for us to switch regualr gas cars to hydrogen cars. Honda dealership here in my area will establish hydrogen gas station for customers with hydrogen cars to fill up in May this year, I think. Umm I am hoping to find right kind of car that does not run on regular gas. No more depend on foreign oils. I am so sick of them take control us.

Wanna trade with mine? I fill up almost 50 dollars on a tank! I know it will hit 50 eventually, and my sucker drinks a gallon for every 14 miles!
I spent 30 bucks to fill mine up as well. My car runs at 30 miles per gallon. :(

Wanna trade with mine? I fill up almost 50 dollars on a tank! I know it will hit 50 eventually, and my sucker drinks a gallon for every 14 miles!

Oh also Anyone wanna trade mine Dodge Hemi and when 4.00 per gallon then Guess cost me $$ 100.00 over :lol: But Sorry My Hemi isn't sale :giggle:

If you're complaining about gas, you can always get a scooter. ;)

When you drive long distances, you can use your car.

When you drive short distances like to the mall or McDonalds, you can use your scooter. ;)

Scooter is for pansies! I'd go on my Goldwing! Will be using it most of the summer time. My Jeep Willy will be used mostly during lousy weather, and serious off-road!

BTW, I was only kidding! Ain't selling my Willy!

If you're complaining about gas, you can always get a scooter. ;)

When you drive long distances, you can use your car.

When you drive short distances like to the mall or McDonalds, you can use your scooter. ;)

My Willy got 4.0L cast iron engine! They are one of best well built engine coming out of Detriot! Ain't gonna sell it! Got two of em, one on my Willy, and other on my Cherokee too.

Oh also Anyone wanna trade mine Dodge Hemi and when 4.00 per gallon then Guess cost me $$ 100.00 over :lol: But Sorry My Hemi isn't sale :giggle:

My Willy got 4.0L cast iron engine! They are one of best well built engine coming out of Detriot! Ain't gonna sell it! Got two of em, one on my Willy, and other on my Cherokee too.

really kewl you bought two 4.0L cast iron engines for both your auto's engines replace? because my hubby want new engine for 1992 Eagle Talon sport car with 250K mileage old engine :):)

No, they both are orignal from factory and running strong!

really kewl you bought two 4.0L cast iron engines for both your auto's engines replace? because my hubby want new engine for 1992 Eagle Talon sport car with 250K mileage old engine :):)

Back