(Game) I am that kind of person:

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
I came up with a little game called "I'm the kind of person that...."(fill in blank). Is there something about you people that none would know about you unless they hung out with you in person and not on computers?

I'll start...:)

I'm the kind of person that is outgoing, friendly, can be wild and crazy fun who loves to play sports such as softball and volleyball. I suck at pool so don't even ask me to play ha! I am comfortable with people and/or have something to say. I am not a drinker, wouldn't want to sit there watching someone get drunk and make a fool out of themselves. :)

I am the kind of person that cares, understand things logically and comprehend other people especially when it comes to their feelings...kind of person who will go out of my way for the sake of another person...friendly and helpful...hmmm...this could be longgg...so I'll stop right here before I pull out my 'list'....

I'm the kind of person that is putting a Spider-man costume on when there is a human life at stake, tend to go out of my way to help others, can be very blunt and often to speak my mind... very kind to animals, be a partyhead at time, can be cruel to whoever impose their beliefs on others or me, helpful and loves to teaching others how to do this and here.... truth/factseeking, traditional romantic, cares about environment more than I do for myself, list go on...

Last edited:
What kind of a person am I? Hmm

I'm reserved, and kind. Open-minded. Loves to read. Do enjoy meeting people and are always happy to discuss issues and whatnot with them. More of a listener than a talker. But I can talk up a storm if needed. Can be amusing.

Oh! Just like Cheri, I do not like being around people when they're drinking themselve silly. :nono:

Er, I don't know what else to add! :dunno:

I'm sure there's more about myself that have yet to be discovered. :)

Last edited:
I am the kind of person who will always be honest about what I am feeling - of course, after a few pokes and prods. LOL. I never like to hurt anyone's feelings or offend anyone, however if I feel bluntness is needed, I'll definitely dish it out in heaps. I am relatively easy to get along with, kind, caring and compassionate. I am an animal lover. I get along well with my peers. I like making people laugh.

I am the kind of person with a perverted sense of humor, but can also be kind and caring...and a great listener. I make friends easily, and keep them for as long as I can. I can be hard-hearted to peeps that do me wrong. I do not drink much, and cannot stand to be around heavy drinkers and drug addicts. I am a loyal, caring, passionate and loving partner to my sweetheart and am there whenever I am needed. I know what to say and what not to say, but I also know how to hurt by saying a few cutting words, which I do not do often. I use sarcasm a lot, but I only employ it around hypocrites or peeps that cannot see themselves for what they actually are. However, I can be open-minded and try to see both sides as neither right or wrong, and I do try not to judge. I readily admit to making mistakes and try to correct them when I am able to, quickly and thoroughly, with apologies.

I'll stop right here. It could go on for pages and pages.

I am the type of person who tend to act aloof around new people, saying very little. Once you know me much better, I'm quite talkative. Not many people know a lot about me. I have had friends tell me that their friends asked them why I act neutral and aloof upon introduction and all. I guess it is the German trait inside me.

I am that kind of person that fears the government in America. Speaking with me will get your mind boggled and full of arguments, Speaking with me will give your mind bright new facts and ideas. I have a strong hate against the imperialism of America while under the power of Bush. I have a strong heart for nature and any race. If you destroy a part of nature, I will destroy part of my heart to pay the debts of nature. I am also that kind of a person who loves art and writing. I loathe myself sometimes for certain writings I have written. I am just an deaf atheist who loves every person in the world. Nevermore.

Most people I meet online do not realize how shy I can get. I grew up painfully shy and still working on my shyness but I like to think I am getting better every year :)

Im also aloof, observant and reserved. I do not open up to people quickly. Most people I meet for the first time tend to think Im quiet and serious. But when I do get to know people more, I become more outgoing and open. I just dont have tolerance for b.s, small talk, hypocrites and plain ignorant people so I show my annoyance too quickly.

But with people I trust and know, I am very outgoing, playful, caring and loyal. They tend to come to me seeking a piece of my so called wisdom or try to pull me to social events/bars/etc to make sure that I have fun because they know I could be fun if I wanted to :) All of my closest friends are very outgoing, social and fun loving so they are always pushing me to lighten up and have fun because I get toooooooooooo serious at times.

I am that kind of person that moderates with positive influence, fights his way through barrier to return back to AllDeaf. Constantly implore to become a private pilot, learning his way through AOPA, flight training, simulations and using a REAL airplane. He also found PHP, MySQL and Apache a fine mixture, blending smoothly in Kitchen Aid 250 watts mixer........

I am the kind of person who . . .

is very hard to get to know in person, because I am painfully shy. People who get to know me on line don't perceive that part of me at all. I tend to hide behind my academics and my work (theatre) and really have to push myself to show other facets of my personality. However, I am one of the most loyal friends you could ever have, and I feel and care very deeply and honestly about people in my sphere.

I am the kind of person who is honest, even if it's gets me in trouble, and I'm friendly, funni, caring, loving and shy too <<< sometimes it will take me a while to talk when meeting someone for the first time if I am alone of course but if I am around Cheri, I talk and talk LOL

I care about alot of people's feelings and is very senistive too meaning I cry with them and help them feel better in a way, also willing to help anyone in needed such as food, clothing, money ( if I have any ), I wouldn't let anyone be alone but to have someone there who cares...I admit I don't have very much friends because some people just don't know the real me!!....

I am the kind of person... who is really shy when you first meet me, but as you get to know me I become more confident and outgoing. I have a good sense of humour, Im sure I must annoy people by laughing all the time. Im a hopeless romantic and can't stand watching depressing things like the news. I care a lot about other people, I feel that their feelings and views are more important then mine. I always think positively about other people but not myself!

I brought up my old thread, to bring fun in AllDeaf again. :)

I am that kind of person who dislikes when people uses their celluar phone while driving.

I am that kind of person who thinks mean people sucks. (Loves Mlkshakgrl's new avatar).

I am the kind of person.... I'm very reservate person. Easily ongoing along w/other Deaf peoples.... kinda er um.. I'm very senstive talkactive and sense humor lead to people laugh easily. I do truly caring my peoples and prior my list focus on my 3 children as conidser my best friend rest of life. Of course, ((chuckles)) My hubby can be sweet and open heart warming easily little bit shy but can get along as well. I'm very strong encourge people can tend to be along easily better ways. I love listening people talk their own mind debate any kind topic and motivatation discuss further.

As work: I'm very sweet listening customer who really want know information.. Easily along w/customer shown how much professional am I and also make sure customer truly satisfcation and happy their bulldog. I can be sometimes spoiling giving lovable cuddle too much *petting bulldog puppies* Too way senstive tempation.. (chuckles)

That way who am I... Rest of my peoples really love me awful lot and knew 'bout me being too much "caring and willing do anything for them" Likely favor take over as host for partying not "TOO PARTY" as for Deaf social events. My husband thinks I'm kind too much volunteering.. They are recoglized me awful lot as sparkles. If suppose I'm going another town... My old buddies will come and see me.. Ready chi-chat more juicer... (chuckles) I couldn't help it.. *shrugs*
Would be great and happy to meet you Ad'ers and to get know you more better. *smile*

I am the kind of person who:

At first:
Takes me a long time for me to trust people.
I am always quiet around with new people.
I'm very shy and very observant person.
Always let people do the talking first.

Once I'm warmed up:
I can be so cheeky devil and a wise-ass.
Likes to have fun like social drink and parties.
Joke around a little, sarcastic in a witty way.
Rebuttal talks and teasing (in a good way).

As usual:
I care. I worry needlessly. I'm honest and I tell like it is. I'm very sentitive and emotional. I'm laidback, patience, understanding, and big time thinker.

Sheesh, I think you know me too much by now. :Ohno: :naughty: :devil: :whistle:

Katzie said:
I am the kind of person who:

At first:
Takes me a long time for me to trust people.
I am always quiet around with new people.
I'm very shy and very observant person.
Always let people do the talking first.

Once I'm warmed up:
I can be so cheeky devil and a wise-ass.
Likes to have fun like social drink and parties.
Joke around a little, sarcastic in a witty way.
Rebuttal talks and teasing (in a good way).

As usual:
I care. I worry needlessly. I'm honest and I tell like it is. I'm very sentitive and emotional. I'm laidback, patience, understanding, and big time thinker.

Sheesh, I think you know me too much by now. :Ohno: :naughty: :devil: :whistle:

Sheesh..are we clones or what? :eek: Youve described me to a T! :shock:

Meg said:
Sheesh..are we clones or what? :eek: Youve described me to a T! :shock:
Scary isn't it! Well... looks like we cannot be sitting at the same table because then neither of us will start the conversation! :Ohno: There's always martini fix! :cheers:

Back