(Game) I am that kind of person:

LOL Katzie! Actually, I'm shy.. until I get to know you! ;) That's when the real trouble starts. :hug: I have a really wicked sense of humor...

Katzie said:
Scary isn't it! Well... looks like we cannot be sitting at the same table because then neither of us will start the conversation! :Ohno: There's always martini fix! :cheers:

But we got FeistyChick to help us out! Outgoing folks help us out :) :hug:

Liza said:
LOL Katzie! Actually, I'm shy.. until I get to know you! ;) That's when the real trouble starts. :hug: I have a really wicked sense of humor...
Ahhh yeah, I agree with the trouble part. :giggle: and your wicked sense of humor is even funnier :lol: I never forgot your middle finger photo and you're shy?! :wtf: nooo way!

Meg said:
Yessss outgoing people helps people like us to get going! :hug: Hey, we're not doing too bad in here huh? :)

Meg said:

:greddy: oh puhhhleeeze! don't be silly... you guys are outgoing and hilarious!!! ... i have seen it with my own eyes!!! :squint: :nana:

You guys don't know me yet since I'm new to this forum, but I am crazy, neurotic, sassy, funny, serious, and loopy, all rolled into one.
cat.gif

Katzie said:
Ahhh yeah, I agree with the trouble part. :giggle: and your wicked sense of humor is even funnier :lol: I never forgot your middle finger photo and you're shy?! :wtf: nooo way!

You'll see one day, dear. :ily:
Just ask Malfy, Dixie, Wbharley and BostonJoe! :-o I was so damned shy...
Uh-huh. :mrgreen:

FeistyChick said:
:greddy: oh puhhhleeeze! don't be silly... you guys are outgoing and hilarious!!! ... i have seen it with my own eyes!!! :squint: :nana:

That is because I know you Feisty! I want funny or outgoing when we first met! You brought that out in me :mrgreen:

I am the kind of person that is a pretentious asshole, but has good intentions toward others. :tears:

I noticed a lot of ya'll are shy.. that's pretty interesting to read.

I'm pretty shy myself or at least I used to be. Really, I get shy at first then I'm fine.. Maybe after a couple of drinks, I'll get crazier!

Anyways, I'm the kind of person who is outgoing, loves softball, riding 4 wheeler (love getting down and dirty), As people say, I have a great personality, can be a bitch at times :mad2: (pms time) I love trying to help people in many ways. I had manic depression close to having a bi-polar but I learned to fight it against my will. It works but hell of a work to prevent from going too far. I'm very caring and giving, sensitive, emotional but a sweet person!

I am the kind of person to be honest and straight forward. I'm a tell it like it is kind of person. I am also reserved until you get to me, and then, I slowly emerge from my shell. Most of all, I hold to true to who I am as a person, and don't take crap off anybody.

I have a sense of justice, and I hate it when my friends get hurt. My motto is .."Hurt me, and I might let you get away with it. Hurt one of my friends, though, and I'll come after you.."

That pretty much sums it up for me. Most of all, I stand up for what I believe in, and make no apologies for it.

Liza said:
You'll see one day, dear. :ily:
Just ask Malfy, Dixie, Wbharley and BostonJoe! :-o I was so damned shy...
Uh-huh. :mrgreen:

Yep, she IS shy. ;) Kinda, maybe.

Heh, heh.

Cheri said:
I am that kind of person who dislikes when people uses their celluar phone while driving.

I hear ya. I know that feeling. I even yelled at them to get off the phone or pull over. LOL I do have cellphone and I let my son answer the phone for me and if he is not with me then I either dont answer or pull over. :P

I am a shy at first then will warm up and being funny. Love seeing ppl to laugh with me. I will get out of the way to save animals life. I have done that few times. Gotta love em since they cant talk but I do the talking for them.

I am honest and respecting person. I also am lovable person who love ppl and care about them no matter what. I dont let anyone try to hurt me in another word I will simply ingore them. :D I am lovable single mom who love her son so much and wouldnt let go of him. LOL

I also love to hugs *mostly men* LOL. But hugs is a good way to letting the person know that you care.

I have a sensible and realistic outlook on life and my two feet are always planted firmly on the ground (though I may, on occasion, have my head in the clouds). Others often see me as a rock of strength, solid, reliable, dependable, and constant. I am, in fact, amazingly consistent for me possess great powers of endurance and do not like to make changes or adjustments in my regular routine. I do things deliberately and methodically and do not easily accommodate the unexpected. Though I have a gentle, even soft, appearance, I am enormously strong-willed and stubborn. I go at my own pace and refuse to be rushed or pushed into anything before I feel sure about it. I can be coaxed and persuaded by charm, beauty, love, or affection - but never forced. I won't fight either, but simply stubbornly resist any attempt to coerce me to do something I do not want to do.
Serious, disciplined, and quietly ambitious, I am driven to prove myself and to achieve material accomplishments and success.

www.astrology.com :wave:

Katzie said:
I am the kind of person who:

At first:
Takes me a long time for me to trust people.
I am always quiet around with new people.
I'm very shy and very observant person.
Always let people do the talking first.

Once I'm warmed up:
I can be so cheeky devil and a wise-ass.
Likes to have fun like social drink and parties.
Joke around a little, sarcastic in a witty way.
Rebuttal talks and teasing (in a good way).

As usual:
I care. I worry needlessly. I'm honest and I tell like it is. I'm very sentitive and emotional. I'm laidback, patience, understanding, and big time thinker.

Sheesh, I think you know me too much by now. :Ohno: :naughty: :devil: :whistle:

And a matchmaker? :)

I am quiet that kind of person I am especially in the beginning if I don't know anyone.

Katzie said:
ha, yeah I just discovered doing that recently! Maybe I should work for "Miss Match" with Alicia Silverstone. :D

well you should!!! you set me and jas up! we have you to thank for!!! right jas??? :D :grouphug: MUAH!!!

FeistyChick said:
well you should!!! you set me and jas up! we have you to thank for!!! right jas??? :D :grouphug: MUAH!!!

:-o I didn't know that Katize is a matchmaker. :-o She set you and Jas together... wow... Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: I'm happy for you both.

Back