Game consoles: Who owns what?

What game consoles do you own?

• Total voters
Game Cube, PS2 (thin one), Nintendo 64 (never used it, anyone want it?, PM me)

I am thinking to get Wii one day...maybe Christmas from Santa. :) It looks like so much fun playing on it!

I have a hearing friend who owns every video game console that's been released.

He even has Virtual Boy, Jaguar, Game Gear, Neo Geo Pocket, and the very first edition of Playstation (where you can do the famous "paperclip trick" to allow you to play import games).

Do he have a game console called "Dendy"?

I have a hearing friend who owns every video game console that's been released.

He even has Virtual Boy, Jaguar, Game Gear, Neo Geo Pocket, and the very first edition of Playstation (where you can do the famous "paperclip trick" to allow you to play import games).

Dang I dont think I would ever beat him at this lol. :lol:

MOD: (VAMPY) - can you edit my polls to add all these game consoles, please?

MOD: (VAMPY) - can you edit my polls to add all these game consoles, please?
Since you've already got "Other" and those who already voted can't vote again...

You're better off leaving this thread alone and let people simply list what they have. :thumb:

1. Nintendo Entertainment System
2. Sega Genesis
3. Sega Gamegear
4. Nintendo Gameboy (orginal)
5 Nintendo Gameboy (color)
6 Nintendo Gameboy Advance Sp
7 Nintendo Virtualboy
7 Sony Playstation 2 (2nd Gen)
8 Microsoft Xbox
9 Microsoft Xbox360
10 Sony Playstation 3 80gb
11 Coming Soon -- Nintendo Wii -- I Will Be Buy Soon
12 Nintendo Ds

i have play station part 1 but its been in closet and not used it long time! I will donate it to Deaf school :D

PS1 is so old school
But... Playstation is still good. :)

There's a Playstation game I have that works 99% effectively on the Playstation 2. :(

In the game, there's a move I can do on the Playstation that I cannot do on the Playstation 2. It has something to do with the way the controller works. :(

There's a Playstation game I have that works 99% effectively on the Playstation 2. :(

In the game, there's a move I can do on the Playstation that I cannot do on the Playstation 2. It has something to do with the way the controller works. :(

I thought you can use Playstation 1's controller on Playstation 2?

Maybe that game was designed when the orginal PS controller without analog sticks and dual shock existed?

Maybe that game was designed when the orginal PS controller without analog sticks and dual shock existed?
I'm not sure if that's the case. :dunno:

What actually happened in the game was...

On the Playstation, you squat... press a button... and your character drops a grenade once. You can simply move left or right to roll away quickly to avoid blowing up.

On the Playstation 2, you squat... press that same button... and your characters starts dropping grenades... one after another. When this happens, you can't roll. To stop this, you have to force yourself to stand up before you can move left or right.

There's one part of the level where you squat, roll through a small space, drop a bomb...then roll back out. However, I couldn't do that on the Playstation 2. I would squat, roll in, drop a bunch of grenades and get stuck. I had to roll in, drop a grenade, then force myself to stand up quickly before squatting again to roll back out and avoid getting blown up. :(

I'm not sure if that's the case. :dunno:

What actually happened in the game was...

On the Playstation, you squat... press a button... and your character drops a grenade once. You can simply move left or right to roll away quickly to avoid blowing up.

On the Playstation 2, you squat... press that same button... and your characters starts dropping grenades... one after another. When this happens, you can't roll. To stop this, you have to force yourself to stand up before you can move left or right.

There's one part of the level where you squat, roll through a small space, drop a bomb...then roll back out. However, I couldn't do that on the Playstation 2. I would squat, roll in, drop a bunch of grenades and get stuck. I had to roll in, drop a grenade, then force myself to stand up quickly before squatting again to roll back out and avoid getting blown up. :(

That sounds like Oddworld games... I guess?

Back