Game consoles: Who owns what?

What game consoles do you own?

• Total voters

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
People - I feel like debating about game consoles today! :cool2:

This is a poll, feel free to see whether is the best or whatnot.

You means current or used to own, or both?

Currently own - used to doesn't count, unfortunately. My PS2 is at my parents house atm.

Gee... you didn't offer enough options. :(

I own...

- Sega Master System (1st release)
- Sega Genesis (1st release)
- Sega Dreamcast (1st release)
- TurboGrafx-16 (1st release)
- Atari Lynx
- Nintendo Gamecube (Platinum Edition)
- Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP (Classic NES Edition)
- Nintendo Gameboy Micro (Classic Famicom Edition)
- Microsoft Xbox (Halo Edition)
- Sony Playstation (1st edition)
- Sony Playstation 2 (1st edition)

I don't have the Wii, Xbox360, or Playstation 3 yet. :(

Its OK , Vampy - You can always list in here, eh.

I own the original NES, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Gamecube. I used to have PS1 but now that I have PS3, I don't need PS1 due to the backward compatibility feature. I also own Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS.

I also used to own Atari 2600, but it doesn't work anymore.

I dont own any consoles. But, I am contemplating getting a PS3, just so I can play GTA4 and Resident Evil 5...

Vampy is right...you havent add enough options.

-Xbox360
-PS3
-Wii
-PSP
-N64
-Dreamcast
-Super Nintendo

Thats all I pretty much own for now.

What version of PSP do u have? Mine's Slim and lite - and boy, is it light! :eek3:

Damn, I didn;t think of any gaming consoles since I wasnt a fan to everything >.<

My both sons own:

Nintendo Wii
PS1
PS2
Gamecube
XBox

They already sold Nintendo Wii, PS1 and PS2 to Ebay and are going to consider to sell Gamebox and XBox to Ebay to collect the money for buy XBox 360. This is their money... :)

I have a hearing friend who owns every video game console that's been released.

He even has Virtual Boy, Jaguar, Game Gear, Neo Geo Pocket, and the very first edition of Playstation (where you can do the famous "paperclip trick" to allow you to play import games).

I do have Playstation 2 and also Playstation 1...I used to own Nintendo set, Sega Genesis as well.. I had asked my brother to see if he could fix the Sega Genesis console to get it working okay so I can play some games there if I can buy some at a good price somewhere, like at pawnshops and etc... it would be cool... as for Playstation 3?? Blimey too much money for that.. lol...

Back