Future iPhone for Deaf people

I am surprised to learn that iPhone is so expensive. What a ridiculous! It said that 52% people refused to buy one. 21% people will buy it. 27% said maybe.

The Apple has not sold them yet due some said that it is too expensive, concern about addicting to the internet instead of email or AIM. Risk if you left it in a cab or bus. The iPhone cost between 499 dollars to 599 dollars. Plus, it charges you about 85 dollars per month for the service fee. Whoa! Let's wait for the price and the service fee to go down. Especially preferably one-year contract.

Macworld: Editors' Notes: iResist iPhone

I am surprised to learn that iPhone is so expensive. What a ridiculous! It said that 52% people refused to buy one. 21% people will buy it. 27% said maybe.

The Apple has not sold them yet due some said that it is too expensive, concern about addicting to the internet instead of email or AIM. Risk if you left it in a cab or bus. The iPhone cost between 499 dollars to 599 dollars. Plus, it charges you about 85 dollars per month for the service fee. Whoa! Let's wait for the price and the service fee to go down. Especially preferably one-year contract.

Macworld: Editors' Notes: iResist iPhone
~via BB~ WEBEXP, yeah. Its expensive, iPhone's price almost tie with 14.1 inch LapTop's price or 26" and 32" LCD/ flat panel HDTV's price.

Anyway I wondering if Mac offer insurance equipment to the customers who buy iphone?

Just curious! Smile

~via BB~ WEBEXP, yeah. Its expensive, iPhone's price almost tie with 14.1 inch LapTop's price or 26" and 32" LCD/ flat panel HDTV's price.

Yeah. That sounds right to me.

Anyway I wondering if Mac offer insurance equipment to the customers who buy iphone?

I am pretty sure that the Apple will put that info for AppleCare when it is ready to sell the iPhones.

I am pretty sure that the Apple will put that info for AppleCare when it is ready to sell the iPhones.

AppleCare is for defects and wear and tear. He means warranty to cover dropping it, losing it in a river, etc. I think it's AT&T's responsibility to provide warranty for it.

AppleCare is for defects and wear and tear. He means warranty to cover dropping it, losing it in a river, etc. I think it's AT&T's responsibility to provide warranty for it.

Warranry - hardware defects

Insurance - personal damages ie dropping it or getting it wet or stolen

Sequoias is correct that factory "Apple" would cover any defective iPhone or hardware issues under warranty but Cell Phone provider "AT&T" or "Sprint" or "TMoblie" will offer insurance to cover stolen or damage to the phone.

Cell Phone provider usally charge 6 dollar a month extra for insurance and will only limit replacement 2 time a year so if you break your cell phone 3rd time in same year they will not replace or fix it for you.

I pay my home insurance extra 18 dollar for 6 months to cover my 8525 PDA phone which is much cheaper than 6 dollar a month with cell phone companies =P.

This post should be in a new thread instead of this one... since it is not about iPhone but BEEs!

Watch out your back. He is mad at you. Bzzzz! :eek3:

madbee.jpg

Called NCCD about Iphone

I spoke with the reps at NCCD about Apple Iphone. I asked them will TAP program cover Apple Iphone? They said that they would defiently say yes, however they did not had any training on Iphone. They would know closer end of June. That was good news for you. I will see any deaf users will feel about Iphone when they will purchase it over the phone or in the Att stores in anywhere.

I will consider to purchase Iphone or Att 8525 or other pdas next year when I will step out of T mobile contract. I have a best coverage from ATT at my home. :)

Mr.Stacy

I spoke with the reps at NCCD about Apple Iphone. I asked them will TAP program cover Apple Iphone? They said that they would defiently say yes, however they did not had any training on Iphone. They would know closer end of June. That was good news for you. I will see any deaf users will feel about Iphone when they will purchase it over the phone or in the Att stores in anywhere.

I will consider to purchase Iphone or Att 8525 or other pdas next year when I will step out of T mobile contract. I have a best coverage from ATT at my home. :)

Mr.Stacy
just to let you know it is spelled like this "iPhone" not "Iphone" like iMac and iPod

regard

iPhone looks neat! I wish I can find more informations about this product. I just saw the ads of iPhone. I havent' seen videophone part yet. Can anyone please elaborate it? Thanks! :)

Oh grief, iPhone won't has SIM CARD. You know sim cards are so MOST popular. because It can transfer data, etc from old phone to other new phone.. Or its prevent someone use to cellphone/ pda, if who found it that you lost somewhere.

Boult, Are you plan to get iphone on June 29 for sure? I just wonder.. :)
iPhone DOES have SIM but LOCKED so no external sim (meaning taking it out) due to 2 years activation contract and 5 years exclusive agreement with Cingular/AT&T.

At MacWorld, Jobs pointed it out the SIM slot but rumor is flying around saying there's no external sim slot. but we all knew that iPhone will be "locked" so they are not selling it unlocked.

No, I am not buying it on June 29th but will buy at end of this year or early 2008.

iPhone DOES have SIM but LOCKED so no external sim (meaning taking it out) due to 2 years activation contract and 5 years exclusive agreement with Cingular/AT&T.

At MacWorld, Jobs pointed it out the SIM slot but rumor is flying around saying there's no external sim slot. but we all knew that iPhone will be "locked" so they are not selling it unlocked.

No, I am not buying it on June 29th but will buy at end of this year or early 2008.
Boult, I aint surprise that iPhone will be locked for good. But in PAIN, Apple will loose customers to AT&T and T-Mobile blackberry, cellpones, palm treo whichever they capable to be unlock that what people want to use.. For good instance, whatever happened to iPAQ PDA, lose customers to Verzion, Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile blackberry, cellpones, palm treo. because iPAQ realized that people want/ prefer 'THE QWERTY KEYBOARD" or "SURETYPE KEYBOARD" instead of SCREEN TOUCH/PDA. Now iPAQ selling new pda with full QWERTY keyboard.

iPhone is not new to me at all. iPhone actually is ancient PDA-style!, but iPhone is more new feature, some improvement technique to beat old pda. ;)

In my opinion between theTreo and iPhone, I choice Treo over iPhone. Treo is affordable price, can unlock codes, full QWERTY keyboard. :)

Boult, I aint surprise that iPhone will be locked for good. But in PAIN, Apple will loose customers to AT&T and T-Mobile blackberry, cellpones, palm treo whichever they capable to be unlock that what people want to use.. For good instance, whatever happened to iPAQ PDA, lose customers to Verzion, Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile blackberry, cellpones, palm treo. because iPAQ realized that people want/ prefer 'THE QWERTY KEYBOARD" or "SURETYPE KEYBOARD" instead of SCREEN TOUCH/PDA. Now iPAQ selling new pda with full QWERTY keyboard.

iPhone is not new to me at all. iPhone actually is ancient PDA-style!, but iPhone is more new feature, some improvement technique to beat old pda. ;)

In my opinion between theTreo and iPhone, I choice Treo over iPhone. Treo is affordable price, can unlock codes, full QWERTY keyboard.
:)

I'm on your same side too.

I prefer to get Treo 750 over iPhones for many reason, also offers to hack in.

I am thinking about getting the iPhone. I understand the service will be provided by AT & T and that there will be two iPhone congifurations offered: One for $500 (4 gigs) & one for $600 (8 gigs)...not sure about the service....I heard 60 bucks monthly....

Back