fustrated, angry, and upset.

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
Hey all, sorry its been awhile since i last wrote, my drumline schedule has been hetic..

anyways, i have a mixed feeling of feeling angry, fustrated and upset. mostly upset. because my old elementary teacher was planning on setting up a get-together party with old classmates that we haven't seen for awhile, and my elementary school that i used to go to was a hearing school that had a deaf program where they had 2 deaf classes. anyways, there was one specific girl that absolutely hates my guts. She's currently in her 20's i believe, and She made herself bellieve that i was "using" my 2 best friends as a secret crush at the same time and hurting them. Why would I hurt my 2 best friends that i care about? I would never do that to them, i'm not that kind of person as you all would probably agree with me. Then in my junior year in high school in november, a week before i was suppose to be going to disney world with the band, she started cursing me out on facebook chat about how i need to stay away from them and that if I got near them she will do something about it. I told her that i wasn't doing anything and that i barely have the time to talk to them because of my busy schedule, she obviously doesn't believe me that I'm involved with band and that my schedule revolves around band 24/7 and basically thinks that i'm a liar.

back to the topic. One of my old classmates, i wouldn't really call her a close friend, she used to pick on me alot when i was a kid, shes also deaf. She pops up on my computer asking me if i'm going to be going to the party, and i said i've been thinking about it..but i don't really know. She decides to let me know that this girl who hates my guts has been spreading nasty stuff about me behind my back. I begin to tell her that it doesn't bother me and that i'll just be the bigger person but its tearing me up inside. then I decide that i'll go ahead and skip it. because I don't want to risk getting hurt by this girl. And honestly, i try to forget it but it puts so much on my shoulders. so as much as i want to go to this party my teacher had set up, i think i'm going to skip it. I mean, I never had said anything bad about this girl, I always thought she was a cool girl. But looking back, she had treated me pretty bad in elementary school. She was about maybe 4 years older than me at the time. then the girl who was telling me about my bully, she wants to become my "sister" all of a sudden after picking on me and her finding out that i've been interviewed so many times AND finding out that i'm in a drumline documentary, i mean, i don't get it, she wants to know what i'm doing everyday, all day, etc. I mean, i feel like if i try to talk to my parents about this, they wouldn't understand me. I mean, this whole drama thing is stupid. Why can't she stop spreading rumors about me and ->let.it.go<- ? obviously, she hasn't left her bulliness in high school.

couple things you can do -

1. block her in FB
2. talk to teacher about it

nowadays, schools are taking it very seriously about bullying and cyberbullying.

couple things you can do -

1. block her in FB
2. talk to teacher about it

nowadays, schools are taking it very seriously about bullying and cyberbullying.

I blocked her on FB last year, and i talked to my parents about it, and they told me i should forget about it and just drop it, and that's what i have been doing up until now. She's in her 20s, so i don't really know how its going to help stopping it. The girl who told me about my bully said that she tried to convince her to drop it and let it go but my bully refuse to let it go.

I blocked her on FB last year, and i talked to my parents about it, and they told me i should forget about it and just drop it, and that's what i have been doing up until now. She's in her 20s, so i don't really know how its going to help stopping it. The girl who told me about my bully said that she tried to convince her to drop it and let it go but my bully refuse to let it go.

because your parents are from that time where it's best to just ignore it the best you can.

now you don't have to put up with this nonsense. laws have already been created to protect you from sickos. talk to your teacher or principal about it. since she's in her 20's... then it's a harassment and it's an arrestable offense especially for an adult harassing a high school student.

I don't know...ignoring it and finding nice people to occupy yourself with seems like good advice. I know what she does sucks, but it doesn't seem like she really has an impact on the quality of your life. And how sad is it that this 20year old person is so sad and miserable that she needs to belittle a high schooler? I would pity this girl. She must have an awful life if she is unable to move on from pettiness that started in elementary school. She isn't worth the effort to care about her.

This may or may not be bullying, but I think we have gotten too sensitive to this nowadays. Actual bullying is horrible, but just being a mean person isn't criminal. When we were growing up we learned that "sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me". Kids today need to learn that while words sting, they won't break you. There are mean people in this world and we all have to deal with them at some point. Might as well learn when you are young how to deal with mean people. Adults can't always run to a teacher when someone mistreats us. We just have to learn how to suck it up and move on.

Go to the party. If your bully says something mean to you, tell her how you feel and then tell her she's being an ***hole. Ask her why she hasn't grown up yet and realized that other people have troubled lives too. It's not just her who feels like the world doesn't understand her. Ask her if she wants to talk. If she says "no" just walk away. They can't do much to you (if you keep it nonviolent).

I don't know...ignoring it and finding nice people to occupy yourself with seems like good advice. I know what she does sucks, but it doesn't seem like she really has an impact on the quality of your life. And how sad is it that this 20year old person is so sad and miserable that she needs to belittle a high schooler? I would pity this girl. She must have an awful life if she is unable to move on from pettiness that started in elementary school. She isn't worth the effort to care about her.

This may or may not be bullying, but I think we have gotten too sensitive to this nowadays. Actual bullying is horrible, but just being a mean person isn't criminal. When we were growing up we learned that "sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me". Kids today need to learn that while words sting, they won't break you. There are mean people in this world and we all have to deal with them at some point. Might as well learn when you are young how to deal with mean people. Adults can't always run to a teacher when someone mistreats us. We just have to learn how to suck it up and move on.

I can agree to an extent. Kids today cry if you tell them their clothes are ugly. But growing up, I can tell you that words do more damage than physical abuse. Physical abuse still leaves the person's pride in tact so they can still feel like somebody special afterwards. Verbal abuse takes that away so the person themselves doesn't feel credible afterwards. If you get enough people verbally abusing the same person. IT HURTS.

if supposed serious abused bully, if you suppose parents, tell police reason why ! police handle job warned point exactly warned, people will warned or troubles! police investiage that is why! Police tell explain to warned person mistake learn it!!

I agree that we kids are too overly sensitive to things like our clothes, etc. but this girl has been picking on me since the first day of school in that deaf program. She has never dropped it. I've always ingored her. I live so far away from her, we don't even go to the same schools now but yet she still continue to act like this. I try to be the bigger person but sometimes you have to stand up for yourself. I tried talk to her before but she doesn't want to listen to me. Its so annoying and like sad that she can't drop it and she keeps spreading rumors about me that I haven't even done. I never said anything bad behind her back. So, i mean I don't know what to do.

What this older girl is doing is bullying... It's not "may or may not be" it is.

Words and rumours are still classed as bullying. Bullying is not just physical abuse. It's emotional and mental abuse as well.

Now that we are in the cyber age, the only form of bullying is via words, images and harrassment over the web.
Have you seen the amount of teenagers committing suicide due to cyber bullying.

As Jiro has pointed out, there is no tolerance for any form of bullying these days so "ignoring it" doesn't fly anymore.
Yes the occassional jeer from a mean person can be ignored but nasty rumours? Thats slander, that is punishable.

As adults we can get restraining orders, we can report people for work place bullying - so yes, we can seek help.

Again tell the teenagers who committed suicide or attempted to - to ignore the harsh words said by classmates.

Back