Fuel Problem ... HELP!

Well, sounds like an "old" car, you'll need to do Tune up, oil change and make sure get air filter changed too. ALSO CHECK THE FUEL FILTER.

Also check the fuel injections. I used to have Honda Prelude.. Great car and the gas keep going out fast but it was a fuel injections bad.

VamPyroX said:
It sounds like a leak somewhere... or you've got a small gas tank. Some modified cars have smaller gas tanks to make up for the extra space needed for other things. It could probably be the fuel injector or something.

I think that you are definitely right because I had a S-10 truck. I hired a man to replace a new gas tank because of rust tank, and it turned out the wrong tank - a little smaller tank than the original tank. I had no choice because I paid for it with no refund. I did not tell the buyer about it. Since then, the buyer did not complaint about the gas.

RacerFox22 said:
Well, sounds like an "old" car, you'll need to do Tune up, oil change and make sure get air filter changed too. ALSO CHECK THE FUEL FILTER.

Also check the fuel injections. I used to have Honda Prelude.. Great car and the gas keep going out fast but it was a fuel injections bad.

I already said that.

Back