From Cleveland, Ohio

Sanctum1972 said:
So..this forum does'nt have chat, too?

so.......how soon? :type:

Actually no, Alldeaf used to have a chat added way before I ever became a member here, there had been a problem and it cause many members to end up getting hurt, so I believe that many members here do not want to go thru this again, and I wouldn't want any other members ending up getting hurt either, so I believe it best that Alldeaf doesn't have a chat room here....

We can meet this summer unless you don't have any plans of course, also I have a friend who lives near me she is also a member here, maybe we all can get together this summer, let me know ;)...

!

^Angel^ said:
Actually no, Alldeaf used to have a chat added way before I ever became a member here, there had been a problem and it cause many members to end up getting hurt, so I believe that many members here do not want to go thru this again, and I wouldn't want any other members ending up getting hurt either, so I believe it best that Alldeaf doesn't have a chat room here....

We can meet this summer unless you don't have any plans of course, also I have a friend who lives near me she is also a member here, maybe we all can get together this summer, let me know ;)...

Re: alldeaf chat...ah, gotcha. It makes sense and quite understandable.

Re: summer..well, I'm sure that can be arranged. I moved back last summer from Burlington, Vermont (long, long story) and am now in South Euclid..was in Lake County for the last several months so I'm glad to be living closer to Coventry where I can go to nightclubs/wine bistros..;).
So what are you doing nowadays? College or working a lot? Who's your friend?

hey ADAM,

welcome to the alldeaf ... enjoy ur stay!! :D

by the way , you know me as TongueOnFire, DolphinGirl*OHIO* , yogagirl , NumNum , PrincessGal22 , blah blah! from Deafchat! haha!! wink.. we havent meet in person yet

ofc i am from Cleveland, Ohio

TOF

Thanks

TongueOnFire said:
hey ADAM,

welcome to the alldeaf ... enjoy ur stay!! :D

by the way , you know me as TongueOnFire, DolphinGirl*OHIO* , yogagirl , NumNum , PrincessGal22 , blah blah! from Deafchat! haha!! wink.. we havent meet in person yet

ofc i am from Cleveland, Ohio

Thank you :). Which parts of C-town are you from? Yoga? I took it once while living in Vermont (long, long story). I stopped taking it due to vertigo :type: I'll tell you about it sometime.

I'm going to Pittsburgh on Friday and be back in the evening after 7pm, so feel free to leave me a message. I'll be probably drinking at the nightclubs or somewhere in Coventry after my day trip at Pittsburgh with my buddies since we're going to a convention.

Peace,

-Adam

Last edited by a moderator:
Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

Hello and welcome to AllDeaf - have fun posting here. I'm from NYC. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay.

-Malfy

:wave: :welcome: Hello and welcome to AD Sanctum1972. I hope you enjoy your stay with us, there are so many nice people on this site. Look forward to your postings, and have fun on AD!!! Have a good night!! :thumb:

Back