Friends with benefits?????

(sarcasm) The benifit is having mindless "no relationship to "fuck" things up" SEX!(sarcasm)

I would interpret this situation as a "user".

"EXACTLY"!!! RIGHT ON THE NAIL!!...You both are wasting ur time!...Get rid of this "needy jerk"!...Seems he can't find someone else to hump!!...And BTW....you don't screw ur friends!...He's got 2 hands, tell him to use them! And get the hell out!...

Rocking Robin, that's what I was thinking friends don't be with each other or they won't be your friend, they will be your lover etc..It just appears to be using each other for satisfaction.

Rocking Robin, that's what I was thinking friends don't be with each other or they won't be your friend, they will be your lover etc..It just appears to be using each other for satisfaction.

You mean he's using HER for his satisfaction!...She was complaining she's getting nothing out of it!....So, I don't know why she labeled this post "friends with benefits"....as she's the one not actually getting "any benefit" out of it!....

You mean he's using HER for his satisfaction!...She was complaining she's getting nothing out of it!....So, I don't know why she labeled this post "friends with benefits"....as she's the one not actually getting "any benefit" out of it!....

You found the answer to the benefits part question :laugh2: I am kidding here... Yes, I just don't see friends with benefits can be worked out with sleeping with each other, next , be casual friends, or anything. Maybe, I am missing something here and not reading between the lines.

Well, having sex with friend is cool but you must wear condom no matter what. Birth control can help but it won't prevent you from getting pregnant. I did had sex with a friend and managed to pull out in time before I came but there's a bad news. She got pregnant!:shock: I was not in relationship with her at all, we were just friends that all. Now, unfortunately, it is part of my life I had to stick with it for the rest of my life. :(

Well, having sex with friend is cool but you must wear condom no matter what. Birth control can help but it won't prevent you from getting pregnant. I did had sex with a friend and managed to pull out in time before I came but there's a bad news. She got pregnant!:shock: I was not in relationship with her at all, we were just friends that all. Now, unfortunately, it is part of my life I had to stick with it for the rest of my life. :(

Actually birth control is much more affective at preventing pregnacy than a condom. It does not prevent the spread of STD's though.

image008.jpg

that good point about birth control and condom between,faire_jour

i try asked my doctor about switch birth control pills and my doctor says cant switch dues doctor makes decision i respect it but im using lessina known as birth control pills for years.

exactly right! but i dont dildo! darn me! :lol: and noooowww he had a will to do something for me ->:lick: and im not sure if i should give in... because i loved being eaten out! :naughty:

missus, missus, missus...

it is obvious that he is begging you for more...so tell him, "you get nothing until you eat me out". simple.

FWB is for BOTH of you. if one doesn't benefit from it, then why continue? don't waste your time.

missus, missus, missus...

it is obvious that he is begging you for more...so tell him, "you get nothing until you eat me out". simple.

FWB is for BOTH of you. if one doesn't benefit from it, then why continue? don't waste your time.

:werd: I cannot agree with you more.

Friends with benefits?? Eww. What's happen if get pregnancy,STDs, and HIVs?

Married is more fun than friends with benefit.

wow.. i definitely did not seen this coming. to all of you guys, thank you for advices. i know the meaning of "friend of benefits" AKA "no-string-attached-relationships-sex-only" but just that i NEED a better satisfaction than NONE. so yeah, i had been avoiding him for awhile since i know he wouldnt pleased me the way i want him to. although, i did had gotten on the Birth Control, didnt gone for sex for awhile and its not that effective to be protected by pregnancy and all that dieases crap. its 99.99& effective, not good enough. matter as fact, i had gone on abstinence for long time now. and i miss sex.. :dunno:

lol we all miss sex but yeah I know what u mean...at least you are doing what a real responsible adult is doing...making wiser and more reasonable decisions. :)

Back