Friends with benefits?????

Missus_Philos0phyK

Reaction score
i had a relationship with this guy that is absolutely complicated!

but only he is a friend - he likes me as a friend, nothing more.

he want to have sex with me occassionally, nothing deep.

i dont mind having sex with him but problem is - i want to have a fulfilled
"feel so good" satisfaction.

he cant satisfied me enough as i need to be more satisfied.. with condom. he cant give me any good climax just 'cause of condoms..

i am not usually to be this type to date in the bed, i thought i could try it out and see what he got - i found truthfully that hes not the guy i want to have date or sex with.. he still begs for more from me.

convinces me to give in. i still refused.

he still begs for more. what can i do? i only can be his friend but i cant give him anything when he cant gives what i wanted from him - a genuine satisfaction organismic.

:hmm:

im been friend with James Windsor from London,England before he asked me to his girlfriend but im been dating him for almost 2 years since 2007.

he and me have no sex till i get met him and get married that his rules i do makes his obey rules and truce.

he still begs for more. what can i do? i only can be his friend but i cant give him anything when he cant gives what i wanted from him - a genuine satisfaction organismic.

:hmm:

simple - no orgasm, no bootie call. that's the deal.

Do yall communicate during sex? Does he finger/go down on you? Do you tell him, "no biatch, get to work on my clit!"

Cuz you're responsibile for your own orgasm. Otherwise you guys might just not have chemistry and I'd drop him for a dildo asap.

im been friend with James Windsor from London,England before he asked me to his girlfriend but im been dating him for almost 2 years since 2007.

he and me have no sex till i get met him and get married that his rules i do makes his obey rules and truce.

aww lucky!! i wished i have a man like yours!!

Do yall communicate during sex? Does he finger/go down on you? Do you tell him, "no biatch, get to work on my clit!"

Cuz you're responsibile for your own orgasm. Otherwise you guys might just not have chemistry and I'd drop him for a dildo asap.

exactly right! but i dont dildo! darn me! :lol: and noooowww he had a will to do something for me ->:lick: and im not sure if i should give in... because i loved being eaten out! :naughty:

If he still begs for more and you keep repeating the same thing over and over, then he doesnt show any respect to you and the friendship that you two share. It seems as only one thing is in his mind and that is sex, sex, sex...so if he still wont stop, tell him to go buy himself a fleshlight and STFU. lol

Other than that, if you want to get the satistfaction that you get from him, at least tell him to give it just ONE try without condom and put it in you for awhile, and if he feels like "coming" at all, then PULL IT OUT IMMEDIATELY!

better? It should be.

If he still begs for more and you keep repeating the same thing over and over, then he doesnt show any respect to you and the friendship that you two share. It seems as only one thing is in his mind and that is sex, sex, sex...so if he still wont stop, tell him to go buy himself a fleshlight and STFU. lol

Other than that, if you want to get the satistfaction that you get from him, at least tell him to give it just ONE try without condom and put it in you for awhile, and if he feels like "coming" at all, then PULL IT OUT IMMEDIATELY!

better? It should be.

thats what he wants, too... and i am on birth control.. but i dont know if i want it from HIM..

Really? hmm...well, take your time and figure things out before doing it with him again or not.

He should just respect at least respect woman's needs lol.

I understand I think so respect to woman. i think so be careful to bith control because sometimes really very hard time .I think hormone that is depend on woman influence to poeple i understand

I would interpret this situation as a "user".

The whole friends with benifits thing SOUNDS awesome. I mean strings-free sex? Yes, just sex feels good...but what most people in favor of fuck buddy relationships don't understand, is that sex without emotion is just..........not too much fun. One person in the relationship always develops strong feelings.
Plus, sex with good emotions just BLOWS a fuck buddy relationship out of the water!

It sounds like a dude fucks a woman and tells them to "piss off" after the pleasure moments.

Perhaps, you could tell him that you have a boyfriend so that he cannot date you anymore. It is a fake plan somehow.

I some what have a girl who is friend with benefits with me and I started not to feel comfortable about the whole benefits thing anymore. I haven't told her how I felt about it yet though. I been kinda avoiding it.

Excatly, OB7, you understood what I meant as it is the same morph that as friends with 'beneifits'

Excatly, OB7, you understood what I meant as it is the same morph that as friends with 'beneifits'

Yes, as someone mentioned above, where is the benefits part?

Back