Friends that smoke too much Weed

Shara

Reaction score
I love these particular friends I have, their pretty decent people. I know in earlier years they were always pretty outgoing and up for anything. But now they are total polar opposites. They got into smoking weed, and progressively started getting into it more. Never thought of weed as something you could get super into. But nowadays I come into their place an all they talk about is getting to the next high and gaming for hours at a time. They turned into hermits that don't wanna get out much. Sometimes I worry.

how old are they? are they in school? If not, then what do they do for living?

Pot Heads....even their house and their clothes reek of marijuana....Feel it does affect some people differently...some don't care about their hygiene....and sleep a lot....some are able to hold down full jobs while smoking all and every day.....

I found it hard to hold a conversation with someone who was very high on Pot...everything was funny....or they didn't remember....

how old are they? are they in school? If not, then what do they do for living?

College, 20-21, they work, part time jobs. Were all young I know, its a bit unfortunate because they have no motivation for anything now.

If I had friends who were smoking pot we probably wouldn't remain friends. They go their way, and I go mine.

Thats the thing though they are great people, but looks like space may have to become a optional solution for me, in order to remain friends. Feel like their just wasting away sometimes, life isn't about getting high, I don't mind drinking an having fun, but not when it becomes the only thing a person focuses on

do you have license weed?? Don't be ruin your fun! screw up life people responsibity ur handle be careful

I am glad I am not like that , or I would had miss meeting some nice people.
I didn't say that I wouldn't meet them or ignore them. I'm saying that we travel different paths in life, so we wouldn't be sharing much time together as friends.

I know and care about some people who use weed but we don't hang out together, at least not while they're using. I don't want to be in the presence of mood altering drugs of any kind (including alcohol) being used.

There is no next high with a pot head, unless you're talking about the next day. First high of the day is the highest high of the day, after that it's just maintenance. ;) Speaking as a former pot head. Don't worry about, it's just weed, it's less harmful than alcohol. Now if they were doing meth or coke or heroin, then you can worry.

BTW there's no such thing as "too much weed". When you smoke a lot of it you develop a tolerance and you don't get as trippy as someone who doesn't. And it is physically impossible to OD on weed. it's the only drug, including alcohol, that cannot kill you if you do "too much" of it.

No I don't smoke anymore, it's just not my thing or something I'm interested in, but as someone who has a lot of experience with it, I don't see any harm it, and hold nothing against anyone who does do it.

But nowadays I come into their place an all they talk about is getting to the next high and gaming for hours at a time. They turned into hermits that don't wanna get out much. Sometimes I worry.

I hope you had a cellphone to take a picture. In ten years, they'll probably still be doing the same thing. I had "friends" like that that went further from Pot to other drugs. Their lives stayed the same - mine differed in that I chose to be a productive, funtioning member of society instead of a drain on it....trust me, when your friends do drugs, whatever their choice, they're not your friends when they're high.

Laura

my father have weed high also alway I saw weed oh lmao I ask my mom what said my dad means weed high said bad my father :lol: weed high lol 0.0 I know already him aware it! look likes around roll of eye me!

trust me, when your friends do drugs, whatever their choice, they're not your friends when they're high.

Including weed?
D9386F81-5230-4534-8449-2BF96473AD98-1830-000001ADF3919851.jpg

Anyway...
If you don't like them smoking weed, just let them be. It's their choice and it ain't like they're getting high on crack or heroin. And it's 2013, more and more people, specifically young people, are becoming hermits.

All I can say is......don't feed into stereotypes mmmm'kay. People are all too different to all be the same.

Including weed?

Anyway...
If you don't like them smoking weed, just let them be. It's their choice and it ain't like they're getting high on crack or heroin. And it's 2013, more and more people, specifically young people, are becoming hermits.

Actually they were - pot is usually a drug that leads to other drugs and with them, it sure did....again, when you're friends do drugs, they're not your friends anymore.

Back