Friends that smoke too much Weed

People become addicted to caffeine and i wouldn't call that a powerful drug.

the most powerful drug? adrenaline.

Genetics are prevalent, but misunderstood. Yes, it determines addiction, but you also have the genetics to avoid it. It all comes down to what decisions you make in your life. Also, there's genetics to fuq your appearance even more for continuing drug consumption and on the other hand, genetics for better health for staying off the junk. Like I said, YOUR choice! Understand?

Genetics are prevalent, but misunderstood. Yes, it dtermines addiction, but you also have the genetics to avoid it. It all comes down to what decisions you make in your life. Also, there's genetics to fuq your a our appearance even more for continuing drug consumption and on the other hand, genetics for better health for staying off the junk. Like I said, YOUR choice! Understand?

and that ends it all. :)

oh that game is played by 8 year olds
:lol:

nutkick.gif
Guess who likes skittles too! ;)

No one seems to have mentioned america s greatest inhaler,,,,, bill clinton. Look where it got him,, the white house. Better light up people if we are to have a deaf president of usa

i Liked LSD

I liked mushrooms better :)

But you should MDMA, my soon to be ex husband he's gotten the paperwork in the mail hallelujah!! Talked me into a 2 or 3 years ago. It was interesting. It's what ecstasy started out as to treat psyche patients, before they started playing with it. Now ecstasy is usually a mix of LSD heroin and coke.....or just crap that doesn't ern work. But MDMA, if I tried that when I was younger and and into trying different drugs that probably would have been my favorite over weed. It doesn't make you feel all out of it, you just feel really really good, everything feels really good. I don't know, it was very different from anything I'd ever tried before, it was fairly awesome :D

I liked mushrooms better :)

But you should MDMA, my soon to be ex husband he's gotten the paperwork in the mail hallelujah!! Talked me into a 2 or 3 years ago. It was interesting. It's what ecstasy started out as to treat psyche patients, before they started playing with it. Now ecstasy is usually a mix of LSD heroin and coke.....or just crap that doesn't ern work. But MDMA, if I tried that when I was younger and and into trying different drugs that probably would have been my favorite over weed. It doesn't make you feel all out of it, you just feel really really good, everything feels really good. I don't know, it was very different from anything I'd ever tried before, it was fairly awesome :D

Should change your screen name to Mrs Leary . You sound like the reincarnation of the 60's timothy leary. Reba would know

ecstasy wasnt a combination of smack, coke and acid, but i guess thats you meant it as effects in description. E is actaully an under- engineered serontoin-type drug, (SSRI), like its recipes, or chemistry topics in university grad levels got leaked with mimimal doping compounds to slow it down...hence its high-class drug level (read potency).

its acts on synaspes and flickes it all over in a bang (rather than slow release as would antidpressents operates), its like works same way, but with no speed controls on its releases of the dosages...so that's why the high is REALLY high, but initally its supposed to be quite scary, feeling all alone (at least one of my freind told me this), ive never had it, and dont really want to.
id prefer to stay on the natural and predictable green. LSD was real strong, and no i lied, its wasnt my favourite, its unpredictable, hey good times with it and bad. the bad, can be so scary, its not something id wish on for anyone.
I just said LSD to see the reactions. and yes I used to read alot about hippies' monday nights talk, of karma OBE's, the freakouts (in good way what it meant etc) but i was in the time, when it was long out of fashion by some 20-25 years...lol

actually I like mushooms better, (cant remmy what kinds, one or 2 , but other was downright too Much!)...the 'coming down' is much better than acid...you dont get all sleepy for days...you feel fresh, it's more predicatable, providing the right kinds ( i wouldnt go picking it now I have No clude what to pick, one wrong pick, it can be fatal)

but if anything now, I wouldnt touch anythng, except the good ole simple toke or two of the straight joint unlaced of course...

Should change your screen name to Mrs Leary . You sound like the reincarnation of the 60's timothy leary. Reba would know

oh lordy, just reread what I wrote there. I had a bit of a buzz on, went out to a club with my friend. Sheesh, my phone was helping me type but not enough :giggle:

note to self, no posting at 3 am all saucey.

CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

See for yourself, how many people there.

I believe that the number of people drinking is about the same amount of people smoke weeds.

Weeds is NOT the gateway to harder dope, it is the prohibition itself as a gateway to drug problem. PERIOD.

Weeds will eventually be legal in most states within few years, and will prove that weeds isn't gateway dope after all. The reason behind why few people decided to go to harder dope path, two possible reasons, one they do like smoke weeds, but the problem is that THC stays in body for days, weeks or even worse months and they can be easily detect if they were asked to do random dope test. So, move up to harder dope, they stay in body no more than 3 days, perfect for them to hide BUT what they don't know is that their life is going downhill. Other reason is that these are just stupid people that can't be happy with booze, weeds, and fags and want to go beyond their limitation. Same with other kinds of activities like jumping off the bridge.

I have know many many people who smoke weeds NEVER wanted go beyond toward harder dope. I even know those who don't really like drink booze, but rather smoke weeds.

Before you decide blame on weeds as source of problem. Please research history on prohibition, what happened before, during and after with booze and Weeds. You will be surprised to find that there is no difference between booze and weeds.

And that video already proves it.

I personally wish they would outlaw booze and legalize weeds because weeds are much safer than booze and I know it. I have smoked weeds and ride motorcycle without any issues many times when I was young and I personally never liked booze or any drugs other than weeds. And if weeds is truly a gateway dope, I won't be here at all.

Bottom line, I think marijuana is one of most misunderstood drug of all. I don't think it is really hallucination, maybe first few hits yeah but they were not even mild at all comparing to LSD/Acid. I don't like LSD at all, and decided not to go any farther than that. I even witness people snorting coke, smoke crack, even shoot heroin whatever they get. Man, they are just sicko and yes, that is when I smoke weeds and they offer me other dope, I turned it away and no thanks. Thank god, I haven't seen actual person taking Meth and don't want to be around them AT ALL.

You all can say whatever, but the truth is, Marijuana will be legal eventually, so far two states already legalized it, more states are following them.

And FINALLY, most importantly, DEA can not come up with evidence that Cannabis had cause a single death from direct cause of smoking em. Secondly, they failed to come up with evidence that war on drugs did decrease the dope... actually the opposite is true. And WHY are we feeding our money to greedy cartels? Have you had any idea whats happening in south America? Especially between Mexico and south America? It is all about killing, killing killing a lot of deaths down there they are doing this for one reason, and that is government harassment with drug cartels and MIND you, many of Cartels were already caught, YET flow of drugs have not decrease AT ALL but increased as well. A Philadelphia cop admitted that during 80's when there was raid, causing many addict to go crazy finding more dope, comparing to today when there is raid, addicts now acts as if nothing happens and they had no trouble find more dope. This proves that the law is NOT working.

Instead of making Cartel rich, help Uncle Sam make money so that they can properly use them for treatment and aid those who fall in addict trap instead of throwing them in jail, wasting our money. Legalize weeds will more likely not cause them to go to stronger dope (I know not all of them but the number is likely to be in low percentage).

In the realm of sociable ways to relax with a mind altering substance I would compare pot and alcohol as nothing alike but somehow still on the same kind of level of social interaction.
When I read people talking about genetics I sorta wonder where tolerance and genetics meet. For instance I out of all the members of my family am apparently the only one without any resistance to alcohol. This is something more apparent with cultures that did not have it before the modern age distributed it to them.
Is it genetics that made me this way or is it just some kind of damage from being a child of the industrial age who knows? Bottom line is I do not drink at all and have not for 30 plus years. I look around at all these people saying no one should get to smoke pot because of this and that. Huh?
Imagine never being able to just relax and forget the troubles of the day and enjoy life in a different mood like about 70 percent of the people around you do occasionally or more often? Not everyone abuses every substance they get ahold of. I do not get to do my only extracurricular relax because I get drug tested to work as a construction worker. The amount I would use is so small as to make a lot of people actually laugh at it yet the system says no you cannot. My rant over - the system can take my elbow slap bird>10!!

Another one

Seattle Hempfest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There was hempfest since 1991. Unfortunately it was not in Wiki, but somebody did interviewed with Mayor few years ago, I think it was 2009 not sure. He had no problem approve the permit for hempfest. He actually said that since 1991 there was not even one brawl. Everybody was happy and had fun. In the beginning, there was arrests but eventually police decided not to arrest anyone and let it go. There was not much booze there, but other festivals that serves booze has much more brawls than Seattle's own hempfest. DEA and Federal government won't admit that this is fact and can not produce single evidence that Cannabis causes more trouble than any other drugs including booze.

Enjoy reading links and you won't believe since it is only in one location and the number of festival goers went there every year.

Back