Free Pictures Of Self Defense Charts....

I normally do not post videos of things like this but this is a very clean video clip which shows the real dangers and effects of a grenade which is shown on a U.S. Army grenade training course.

I thought this was a very good one for hopefully there will be no U.S. Homeland Security self defense action in our own streets but if we unfortunatley do then this is good life saving information that shows the real dangers and effects of a grenade when thrown.

Very clean video clip with no blood or anything like that.

Grenade range training, The War on Terror

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3405214714395255199&q=military+training

Last edited:
Heath said:

I wanted to mention that the US Air Force video clip is very good in that if you are training with your family or a friend then you will notice how the trainees practice very safely and do not even hurt their friends, no punching, no kicking, no twisting of the arm bones, no knee cap busting, no eye gouging etc. There is no pain. It is simply too dangerous to even hit someone just one time in training.

Please watch the Air Force video clip above again one more time more real close to get a better idea of how to train in a very safe way. Good Video Clip !!!!! :) :thumb:

10 Banned Moves in MMA Fights.... but are very useful on the street, for self defense purposes only.

1. Eye gouging

2. Groin strike

3. Throat strike ( which can easily be lethal )

4. Stomping, kicking or kneeing

5. Strikes to the back of the head or spine ( which can easily be lethal )

6. Head Butt

7. Hair pulling ( as a controlling tactic to set him up for vicious attack )

8. Improvised weapons

9. Multiple attackers ( Except in WWF )

10. Joint bone breaking through flesh

Gt-racing said:
you must like fighting.... :ugh2: so much post about self defence.

Well, Yeah I do but not that too much like when I was younger. I don't enjoy fights as much as I used to. I try to avoid them now. :D

Here is a training video clip which gives you more control than if you were to do the one arm over the shoulder throw technique. Watch this one as it affords you more control as you will be able to be in more control and stop the bad guy in self defense.

http://www.kobukaijujitsu.com/necksmall.mpg

This one shows you to push the knife held arm froward then grab the bad guy's knife arm away and go under him then subdue him and attack him in self defense especially during a wartime situation but if it is just a street criminal attack then you will have to stop once the danger passes and just knock him out cold then get police & ambulance help but if it is in a wartime situation then you will have to kill him on the spot because the enemy soldier will not hesitate to kill you if he gets up again.

http://www.kobukaijujitsu.com/knifesmall.mpg

Heath said:
Here is a graphic footage of a prison gang war. Even if you are an innocent man doing hard time in prison and .... you are not a gang member or anything like that. This is what you would have to deal with everyday. There are always murderous fights going on in prison wheter it is gang related or has nothing to do with gangs. This is why it is very important to not get in bar fights or illegal like that in the normal everyday world. Always avoid fights. Not worth it. Why be locked up and have to deal with this everyday when you could be coming home from work, relaxing have a couple cold beers, meet women, go to Church and Bible study groups, meet good friends that do not try to get you in trouble or themselves in trouble.

Caution : Not suitable for children, Wait until the kids are put to bed to be able to view this in your privacy.

PRISON RIOT: Gangs go to war

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxConiz8_U&search=hand to hand fighting

That is why it is very important to stay away from bad people, bad situations, bad areas and stay away from fights so you do not have to deal with this everyday in prison.

Update: This incidient in the video tape happened in 2000 and was an extremely dangerous situation.

Guards Kill Prisoner In Brawl at Pelican Bay
12 other inmates shot in knife-wielding melee
- Bill Wallace, Pamela J. Podger, Jaxon Van Derbeken, Chronicle Staff Writers
Thursday, February 24, 2000

Crescent City, Del Norte County -- Guards at Pelican Bay State Prison fatally shot one inmate and wounded 12 others yesterday to quell a riot involving scores of black and Latino inmates armed with crudely made knives and other weapons.

The brawl, involving about 200 inmates, erupted in the exercise yard of the maximum-security prison that holds some of California's most dangerous and incorrigible felons. It was the most violent riot in the prison's 10-year history, the state Department of Corrections reported. ``It was black and Hispanic inmates fighting,'' said prison spokesman Lt. Ben Grundy. ``We've had racial incidents in the past.''

The shootings were the most serious at a state prison since a new policy was adopted last year strictly limiting the circumstances under which guards can open fire.

The confrontation began about 9:30 a.m. in Facility B, a prison exercise yard surrounded by the eight cell blocks at the 3,384-bed prison. It is not known what caused the violence.

``We don't know how this riot began or what precipitated the incident,'' said Margot Bach, a California Department of Corrections spokeswoman.

One inmate was pronounced dead yesterday at Sutter Coast Hospital in Crescent City. Authorities declined to release his name. A second inmate remained in critical condition suffering from what Corrections Department director Cal Terhune called ``a serious shotgun wound.'' Two others remained in intensive care.

Nineteen inmates received injuries at the hands of other inmates during the fight, and prison officials said last night that they may yet find injured inmates in their cells.

No guards or other staff members were injured in the melee.

Prison officials said there were 15 to 20 guards in the area when the violence erupted. They issued a ``stand-down'' order, which the inmates ignored, and tried to separate the inmates. Guards then used teargas and pepper spray, followed by rubber and wooden bullets, before firing two dozen .223-caliber rounds from their prison-issue Ruger Mini-14 rifles.

``Progressive force was used,'' Grundy said. ``It was used unsparingly.''

Despite the use of guns and several canisters of teargas, it still took 120 guards about 30 minutes to restore order.

``They did a great job,'' Terhune said. ``It was a tough situation and they took care of it.''

Prison officials said guards found about 50 prison-made weapons in the exercise yard after the fight.

PRISON IN LOCKDOWN STATUS
The prison will remain locked down until further notice, with inmates confined to their cells and the institution under heightened security, Terhune said.

Terhune will oversee an investigation by a ``deadly force'' investigative team. Yesterday, he defended the decision to open fire on the brawling inmates.

``All the ingredients were there'' to justify such force, he said.

Pelican Bay sits on 270 acres of land about 10 miles south of the Oregon border. It is an imposing gray hulk devoid of trees and surrounded by razor wire and gun towers. Its eight cell blocks radiate from a three-acre exercise yard like the spokes of a wheel.

The prison was supposed to house 2,280 inmates when it opened in 1989. It currently is overcrowded by more than 1,000 prisoners. Many of its inmates were involved in violence at other prisons.

Yesterday's melee came just one week after prison officials allowed inmates to use the exercise yard for the first time since an August 31. One guard suffered a fractured cheekbone in that skirmish, but no inmate was injured.

Steve Fama of the Prison Law Office, a San Rafael organization that represents inmates, said the overcrowded conditions at Pelican Bay ``probably had a lot to do with (yesterday's) riot.''

``Problems between prisoners, including race-based problems, are unfortunately a part of prison life. When you have too many prisoners in a facility that wasn't designed for that amount, I think it heightens the tensions,'' he said.

California's prisons reported the most inmate deaths from gunfire of any correctional system in the nation in the late 1980s and early '90s. More than 39 inmates have been killed in prison shootings since 1988, and the large number of shootings led to a change in prison firearms policies that was adopted as a state regulation late last year.

Under the new rules, guards are allowed to fire at inmates only to defend a prison employee from death or great bodily injury, to prevent an escape or to stop a riot.

PELICAN BAY STATE PRISON
Security Housing Unit: Four facilities for the most dangerous or disruptive inmates Level 4 Housing Units: Includes medical facilities, chapel, dining halls and cells. Facility B: Riot took place in this yard.
-- Location: Set on 270 acres 7.4 miles from Crescent City, Del Norte County. -- Warden: Robert L. Ayers. -- Staff: 938 uniformed personnel, 460 support staff. -- Opened: December 1989. -- Cost: $217.5 million. -- Purpose: Pelican Bay is known as one of the most modernistic and secure penal facilities in the country. Built to isolate and punish the state's most-troublesome convicts, the high-tech complex includes a security housing unit for the most incorrigible and dangerous inmates. -- Inmate Population: Designed to accommodate 2,280 maximum-security inmates in solitary confinement, the facility holds 3,384. The security housing unit was designed to hold 1,056 and now holds more than 1,251.

RACIAL BREAKDOWN
Latino: 41.8%
White: 22.2%
Black: 30.4%
Other: 5.6%

Now back on topic..... I came across an article which could save your guns alots of trips to the local gunsmith to get your guns fixed, time money and effort so that you can have an enjoyable deer hunting season or if you carry a CCW handgun for self defense.

This article will save you a headache or a heartbreak with your favorite hunting deer rifle .....

http://www.survivalprimer.com/Journal_on_web/WD40_warning.htm

I thought this video clip was very excellent in that it shows how really important it is to throw the grenade right away if you have to defend yourself during US Homeland Security War stopping the terrorists.

I know the U.S. Army grenade manual said that you have 4 seconds after you pull the pin off the grenade but I would throw it as soon as it is pulled as I need my hands or you need your hands for chatting in ASL.

Grenades are very dangerous and not to be fooled with. Once it is pulled , you can't put the pin back in like you see in Hollywood movies. It has to be thrown asap or run away from the grenade and dive on the ground, make yourself very flat on the ground or the floor as much as possible, keep your legs away from the grenade too.

See this safety clean video clip ( Click to see the video clip ).....

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?p...rch&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8&b=21&vback=Results

The most vulnerable targets on the human body. Learn how to attack these targets and stop any attacker in their tracks.

Caution: These are the maiming and killing strikes rarely taught in martial arts schools and self defense courses today.

WARNING: ONLY for those who may need to save their life against a violent, unprovoked attack.

U.S. Marine Corps Chart

Part of self defense is preventing accidents.

This video clip shows why it is very important to look sideways in a natural way as you walk on the sidewalk in the city or a small town and be able to move out of the way on a very short notice because you never know what can happen when you walk on a sidewalk. Also use the storefront windows as your mirror and car mirrors as well as car gloss paint that reflects the street as your mirror too.

Stay situationally aware at all times.

http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=478

A prime reason why you should always wear a seatbelt!!!!! :ugh2:

WARNING: Graphic Material and I would not encourage you to break the law ever at all. Please be law-abiding and obey the laws of the USA when you drive on the road or the highway. This video clip can be constructed as to if you were in a real car accident and that there is no police chase going on. Okay ?

Please consider this a safety video clip warning:

http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=447

Back