Free Pictures Of Self Defense Charts....

AJ said:
Heath Bar how long are u gonna keep this going?

AJ, That comment needs no response. What if 2 or 3 days from now we have a real serious U.S. Homeland Security situation then you will wish you had took the time to read and learn how to do these things for survival, self defense and things like that when the electricity is knocked out nationwide you would not be able to check your e-mail or instant messenger or chat on AllDeaf for months at times while dealing with looters, gangs taking advantage of the situation, terrorists and foriegn fighters, I mean the list is too long to simply not teach the Deaf people how to protect themselves and to be able to have food, water, be able to survive in the woods, or what if Deaf people went to the woods for safety only to find terrorists setting up operations then they run after the Deaf people then the terrorists open fire , how do you ulitilize hit and run tactics and hand to hand combat and shoot to turn the tables against the terrorists. Those arabic terrorists are not gonna care if you are Deaf or not, you are simply an American in their eyes and they will ask you, Do you believe in allah ? You say no I believe in Jesus Christ then they machine gun you to death with their AK-47's, and shout allah abkar, they won't think twice nor will they have time to agrue amongst themselves to decide if you are alive or dead. If you want to get a good idea of the situation Deaf people would be facing in a wartime situation. This is similiar to what would happen on the ground. Here is a good movie to get a better idea and understanding of the situation we are in after 9/11/01. This movie is closed captioned and deals with the subject of survival.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0159273/

Deaf people and their families do not need to be powerless in the face of a terrorist attack and Deaf people can fight back by learning self defense, survival skills now and pray they never have to use those skills to real life use but good to know in case of emergency.

Heath if that comment needs no responce then why did u make one?

and frankly, i find it amazing that ur life is consumed with the fear of terrorism

AJ said:
Heath if that comment needs no responce then why did u make one?

and frankly, i find it amazing that ur life is consumed with the fear of terrorism

No, I am not living in fear of terrorism. I am doing what I can to help more Deaf people become stronger, happier and more healthy, more confident after 9/11 happened. I have heard reports coming from Iraq and Afghanstain from my friends who are on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and they said those terrorists have absoutely no qualms about killing people or blowing themselves up. How do we as a Deaf community counter this threat, by learning self defense , survival and doing what is right in our lives. This article should drive the point home. What if you were playing football or soccer outside and they drive by ad shoot people on the football field then behead those who tried to get away. If we know how to fight back then this would not have happened. Here is a Yahoo article that happened today recently.

Iraqi athletes killed for wearing shorts

By KIM GAMEL, Associated Press Writer
2 hours, 52 minutes ago

BAGHDAD, Iraq - An Iraqi tennis coach and two of his players were shot to death this week in Baghdad because they were wearing shorts, authorities said Saturday, reporting the latest in a series of recent attacks attributed to Islamic extremists.

A U.S. Marine AH-1 Cobra helicopter, meanwhile, crashed Saturday and its two crew members were missing in Anbar province, a volatile area west of the capital where insurgents are active. Hostile fire was not suspected as the cause of the crash, the U.S. military said.

In the Baghdad incident, gunmen stopped a car carrying the Sunni Arab coach and two Shiite players, asked them to step out and then shot them, said Manham Kubba secretary-general of the Iraqi Tennis Union.

Extremists had distributed leaflets warning people in the mostly Sunni neighborhoods of Saidiyah and Ghazaliyah warning people not to wear shorts, police said.

"Wearing shorts by youth are prohibited because it violates the principals of Islamic religion when showing forbidden parts of the body. Also women should wear the veil," the leaflets said.

No one claimed responsibility for the slayings, which come amid worries that Islamic extremism is spreading in the war-torn country.

Sunni cleric Eid al-Zoubayi denounced the attack.

"Islamic religion is an easy religion and it allows wearing sport shorts as long as they don't show the forbidden parts of the body, so the acts that are targeting the sport are criminal," he said.

It was the second incident involving athletes in just over a week. Fifteen members of a taekwondo team were kidnapped in western Iraq while driving to a training camp in neighboring Jordan on May 17.

More than 30 people were killed in attacks across Iraq on Saturday, including four who died when a bomb in a parked car exploded near a busy bus station in southern Baghdad. Seven people also were wounded in the blast, which bloodied passers-by and damaged a local restaurant.

The Marine helicopter went down while on a maintenance test flight and search and rescue efforts were under way for the missing crew members, the U.S. command said in a statement.

"We are using all the resources available to find our missing comrades," said a Marine spokesman, Lt. Col. Bryan Salas.

The U.S. military also reported that a Marine was killed Friday by "enemy action" in Anbar province. The death raised to at least 2,466 the number of U.S. military personnel who have died since the Iraq war started in March 2003, according to an Associated Press count.

Iraqi politicians continued to bicker over candidates for the key defense and interior ministry posts, leaving Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki's government incomplete a week after it assumed office.

"We hope the agreement will be reached within two or three days," Sunni politician Adnan al-Dulaimi told reporters. "I think that to linger and take some time in choosing the ministers is better than rushing into it."

Filling the two posts is a contentious matter, especially after the recent surge in sectarian violence.

Political parties have agreed that a Sunni will head the Defense Ministry, which controls the army, and a Shiite will run the Interior Ministry, which oversees police forces. But they are struggling to find a consensus on who should get the jobs.

A senior Iranian official visited Iraq's Shiite holy cities of Karbala and Najaf, where he met with Shiite spiritual leader Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani and radical anti-U.S. cleric Muqtada al-Sadr.

Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki, who was wrapping up the second high-level visit by an Iranian delegation since the ouster of Saddam Hussein three years ago, praised al-Sistani for his efforts to maintain unity in Iraq amid rising sectarian tensions.

Mottaki's trip to the southern cities after meeting with Iraqi leaders in Baghdad on Friday highlighted the warming ties between the two countries, both of which have Shiite majorities. Saddam's regime was dominated by Sunnis, and Iraqi Shiites were repressed during his reign.

Also Saturday, a senior U.S. military official said coalition forces could begin transferring security control over some Iraqi provinces to civilian authorities and police by the end of summer, but Baghdad would not be handed over before the end of the year.

The military official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue, estimated that provisional control could be handed over to local governors in the relatively peaceful provinces of Najaf, Karbala and Babil by the fall.

In other developments Saturday, according to police and hospital officials:

• Two roadside bombings in Baghdad killed four policemen and wounded five people.

• In four separate shootings in the capital, gunmen killed a garden store owner; a grocer; a taxi driver and his son; and the owner of a glass store.

• Gunmen and Iraqi soldiers fought at a checkpoint west of Baghdad, killing a teacher caught in the crossfire.

• Attackers ambushed the convoy of the office manager of the Diyala police chief south of Baqouba, wounding the colonel and killing five of his guards.

• A former Iraqi army colonel and his nephew also were fatally shot near Baqouba.

• In Baqouba, drive-by shooters killed four policemen and one civilian, while masked gunmen killed four workers and wounded another at a metalworking shop.

• A policeman was shot to death and two officers were wounded north of Tikrit.

• Gunmen stopped a minibus carrying college students from Mosul, killing one of the students.

• A man suspected of belonging to Saddam's former Fedayeen militia was slain west of Mosul.

• The body of a man who had been shot in the chest was found floating in the Euphrates river near Hillah.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060528/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

Heath said:
No, I am not living in fear of terrorism. I am doing what I can to help more Deaf people become stronger, happier and more healthy, more confident after 9/11 happened.

so u only care what happens to deaf people, not hearing people. what about being worried about people in general, no matter their hearing, or lack of hearing, or their color or religious back round. there's never going to be a time where we have to hide in the woods from terrorists.

AJ said:
so u only care what happens to deaf people, not hearing people. what about being worried about people in general, no matter their hearing, or lack of hearing, or their color or religious back round. there's never going to be a time where we have to hide in the woods from terrorists.

When I say Deaf people, I mean Deaf people, their families, ASL interpreters etc. Please use commonsense. I come from a hearing family and I am the only one who is Deaf.

We are in the End Times, we could very well go through what England experienced in WW 2 and we may be seeing more of what Israel goes through ourselves firsthand. I hate to say this but what if God forbid we had another Madrid terroristic type of event and you are on the subway and you notice something is wrong with a Middle Eastern man and he looks too bulky for his own good then what is up with that? You could have to use hand to hand combat or if you carry a concealed handgun permit then you will have to shoot him right now before he presses that suicide button.

I don't like nor appreciate the fact that the Palestinian - Israeli Conflict has become a world wide concern and Islam itself is the fastest growing religion driven by terroristic evil violence, but Please Remember Christianity is even growing faster through love, obedience to God and protecting ourselves from evil harm.

oh heath. u are horrible with ur words and not bright enough or calm enough to handle situations.

AJ said:
oh heath. u are horrible with ur words and not bright enough or calm enough to handle situations.

You just like to antagonize people when somebody is really trying to help another people to live better, stronger and more happier lives in the shadow of 9/11/01. This information here is meant to help save lives and you completely missed the point.

honestly i think its taking up space. its cool to want to help people, but Heath u have 15 pages here. and its mostly just you talking. 98% of it its just you. we dont need 15 pages on how to survive. we'll make it ok.

AJ said:
honestly i think its taking up space. its cool to want to help people, but Heath u have 15 pages here. and its mostly just you talking. 98% of it its just you. we dont need 15 pages on how to survive. we'll make it ok.

I touch briefly on different topics and move onto different skills that would really help ourselves to be more prepared and pray, hope nothing bad happens. Think of it as when you get a pamphlet from the Red Cross in your mailbox then you see that hurricane or tornado season is coming closer and you buy water, food , buy flood insurance, a few survival items then you buy some ammo and gun cleaning kit from the local gun shop to prepare for looters if there are any and will be swiftly dealt with.

That is the same idea as preparing ourselves to stop terrorists dead in our tracks, turn the tables on them etc. I pray this situation never has to happen to any of us but it is good knowledge, preparation and learning these things then going on about our daily normal lives which helps us to live better. I have seen some Deaf people so consumed by fear then I start to teach them self defense, survival and then I notice a different attidute in Deaf people as they become more confident , happier and able to get outside. I have seen and watched this happen myself and they are much happier today. With proper attidute, mindset then they will be able to live better more productive and happier lives which defeats the terrorist's orginial purpose to make us cower and live in fear. It is amazing what alittle of knowledge does to the human soul and spirit.

Here is a graphic footage of a prison gang war. Even if you are an innocent man doing hard time in prison and .... you are not a gang member or anything like that. This is what you would have to deal with everyday. There are always murderous fights going on in prison wheter it is gang related or has nothing to do with gangs. This is why it is very important to not get in bar fights or illegal like that in the normal everyday world. Always avoid fights. Not worth it. Why be locked up and have to deal with this everyday when you could be coming home from work, relaxing have a couple cold beers, meet women, go to Church and Bible study groups, meet good friends that do not try to get you in trouble or themselves in trouble.

Caution : Not suitable for children, Wait until the kids are put to bed to be able to view this in your privacy.

PRISON RIOT: Gangs go to war

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxConiz8_U&search=hand to hand fighting

That is why it is very important to stay away from bad people, bad situations, bad areas and stay away from fights so you do not have to deal with this everyday in prison.

Last edited:
If this thread has taught me anything, its that Heath loves to fight.

Instead of wasting time learning some fighting mumbo jumbo, just buy a gun. Its way more effective.

guido said:
If this thread has taught me anything, its that Heath loves to fight.

Instead of wasting time learning some fighting mumbo jumbo, just buy a gun. Its way more effective.

I don't like to fight that much as when I was younger.

I still have the warrior spirit imbued in me.

Yes, I agree with that to apply for and buy a gun for self defense and home protection but it is also better to be cross - trained in all forms of self defense all the way from your bare hands to being a rilfleman

but I also stress that it is better to live a peaceful life and those things are good to know especially after 9/11/01 and the attidute should be that you do not want to be in one of these fights but to always avoid fights or trouble as much as you can. The Deaf man or Deaf woman will be more confident knowing how to really defend themselves in all forms of self defense in case of emergency and I pray you are never in one nor should you want to be in one. It is no fun, really.

Go on about your daily life , focusing on your family , your life, working , coming home to relax and leading a peaceful life. That is the best way to go.

Last edited:
Heath said:
I don't like to fight that much as when I was younger.

I still have the warrior spirit imbued in me.

Yes, I agree with that to apply for and buy a gun for self defense and home protection but it is also better to be cross - trained in all forms of self defense all the way from your bare hands to being a rilfleman

but I also stress that it is better to live a peaceful life and those things are good to know especially after 9/11/01 and the attidute should be that you do not want to be in one of these fights but to always avoid fights or trouble as much as you can. The Deaf man or Deaf woman will be more confident knowing how to really defend themselves in all forms of self defense in case of emergency and I pray you are never in one nor should you want to be in one. It is no fun, really.

Go on about your daily life , focusing on your family , your life, working , coming home to relax and leading a peaceful life. That is the best way to go.

Why waste time learning "hiya" when its as simple as "BANG!" I'd like to see Steven Seagal stop a bullet with a karate chop!

guido said:
Why waste time learning "hiya" when its as simple as "BANG!" I'd like to see Steven Seagal stop a bullet with a karate chop!

The only way to do that is to step out of the line of gunfire, yes you may be shot in the process but still fight and then close down really fast on him and disarm the enemy of the weapon and nobody can stop a bullet. I do not need to watch Steven Seagal, I have seen these things happen almost on a daily basis. Steven Seagal is fun to watch but Real life is often more ugly fast and very quick, a blur of the moment it is either you or him. Not those long whiplashing kicks and art like strikes or anything. Real life is short fast and violent, usually all over before you even know what may have just happened. You move really fast to fight and then that is it. Either you win or die and sometimes winning is worse than dying itself. That is the reality of the situation. It is nothing like in the movies.

guido said:

rofl.... such sad sterotypes.... screw hollywood.

There are some good Russian self defense techniques that I saw in this video clip.....This was taken in Russia itself and the hand to hand combat system is called Systema and you will see the Soviet shovel being employed to great effect for survival or self defense amongst another things like avoiding the knife etc. Remember the Russians are very fanatical in their training.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7139771641783839892&q=systema

This one was a real eye opener, if you come up against a knife weilding bad guy who is a criminal or a very evil terrorist.....

This is a very disturbing video clip and this could save your life. In the Fairbairn book it says to run away or get behind something solid like using a chair to fend off a knife attack and if you must, throw some rocks at the knife weilding terrorist's head but do not allow him to rush you at all because that is the most dangerous part right before the slashing and stabbing....This video clip will also show why it is not worth to be getting into a fight in the first place.

Fighting is really no fun and is not worth it at all.

Caution: Graphic pictures of knife attacks and death. Not suitable for children

Unarmed KNIFE DEFENSE is martial arts myth. This shows why...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8884586003342147853&q=systema

Back