Freaky caused the black out!!!

Oddball said:
Oh, Freaky.. shame on you for causing a blackout in Cleveland, Ohio where I was born there. Tsk tsk. Please cool off your horny hormones!! LOL :laugh2: :gossip: I will notify them where you live, so they will flock to your place and saying, "hey, Freaky.. why did you do that to us Clevelanders?" Tsk tsk. Just kidding LOL (pls no offense though). :ily:

:lol: *HUGS* Oddball girly!! Oh not a problem.. that one cracked me up!!! *winksa!*

Freaky said:
:lol: *HUGS* Oddball girly!! Oh not a problem.. that one cracked me up!!! *winksa!*

I got a great news for you, Freaky. We, Clevelanders, are :fruit: that electricity goes back!! We forgive you!! :kiss:

:naughty:

bbnt said:
She hooked up her new toy and turrned it on fullblast in the middle of the afternoon

sybian.gif

:rofl:

Oh my, this thread really cracked me up!!! Way to go!

i want that s one and want buy and try with this one heheh its very awesome

Myarain, hello....so you want to buy that contraption, eh? Well, just call 1-800-BBNT.... :thumb:

yep shes pretty DAMN freaky .................. the fbi will bust in and take away all her electronic sex toys lol.......there will be a banned/do not sell to Freaky posters all around......

Back