Freaky caused the black out!!!

bbnt

King of all I see
Premium Member
Reaction score
She hooked up her new toy and turrned it on fullblast in the middle of the afternoon

sybian.gif

Freaky said:
:Oops: Did I do that? :twisted: *flicks tongue!!*

you'll be flicking your tounge in prison when they catch up to you.

I wonder if there is a reward?

ROFLMAO ! LMAO LMAO! HAHAHAHAH :rofl: this is one site to see LMAO! if that was the issue and we used alll of the didlos for sure the world would be vibrating LOL!

:jaw: :eek: I thought I did feel the vibrations all the WAY from here in Australia! I was thinking to myself when I felt the vibrations and wondering where it was coming from, etc. NOW I know where it was coming from! :P

WaterRats13 said:
:jaw: :eek: I thought I did feel the vibrations all the WAY from here in Australia! I was thinking to myself when I felt the vibrations and wondering where it was coming from, etc. NOW I know where it was coming from! :P

Have you had any chance to measure it with a richter scale? ;)

KingCobra! HISSS!!!

So that's what I was feeling while I was playing my Harry Potter game for my Gamecube! It wasn't just the game, I could hear something outside and couldn't quite make out what it was. I also felt something weird... a very light rumble. So, that's what it was... Freaky! :naughty:

bbnt said:
She hooked up her new toy and turrned it on fullblast in the middle of the afternoon

sybian.gif

Tsk tsk tsk!

Yeah the stupid three transmission lines in Cleveland ruined Freaky's climax of pleasant moaning and ahhs! :mad2:

Thanks alot to the FirstEnergy for ruining her moment of orgy!

;)

Heh heh heh heh heh!

KingCobra! HISSSIII

KingCobra said:
Have you had any chance to measure it with a richter scale? ;)

KingCobra! HISSS!!!

Nah..didn't have the tools to measure the vibrations to match on the ritcher scale. :P Dern..hopefully next time I will be armed with tools and measure it! :rofl:

WaterRats13 said:
Nah..didn't have the tools to measure the vibrations to match on the ritcher scale. :P Dern..hopefully next time I will be armed with tools and measure it! :rofl:

Aw! We would love to know how powerful it is cuz we sure wanted to be shocked and surprised!

KingCobra! HISSS!!!

:eek2:
Now I know where it came from..

Oh wait a minute

I am done with laughing......... :laugh2:

Wendy

Oh, Freaky.. shame on you for causing a blackout in Cleveland, Ohio where I was born there. Tsk tsk. Please cool off your horny hormones!! LOL :laugh2: :gossip: I will notify them where you live, so they will flock to your place and saying, "hey, Freaky.. why did you do that to us Clevelanders?" Tsk tsk. Just kidding LOL (pls no offense though). :ily:

Back