France approves burqa ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe they banned it in the name of national security nor women's rights. They banned it in the name of religious hatred. The government of France has always been dodgy. This is nothing new.

Religious hatred? Really? It seems that you overlook the religious hatred that Muslims show toward Christians and attack them.

Christians were first here. Muslims don't respect human rights and their countries show that evidence. You cannot be for human rights if you support values that is contrary to human rights.

Like I said, you had nothing to clarify in the first place. Obviously you were concerned people would think otherwise of you.

Really.

Disingenuousness? Let's not go there.

Sure, it was needed. Just in case...ya know how some people tend to think the wrong thing just because a word or two and get into an apoplectic fit. A clarification was need to let readers know.

Really.

Religious hatred? Really? It seems that you overlook the religious hatred that Muslims show toward Christians and attack them.

Christians were first here. Muslims don't respect human rights and their countries show that evidence. You cannot be for human rights if you support values that is contrary to human rights.

Actually, Native Americans were here first. Maybe we should all subscribe to their belief system.

Don't assume I'm overlooking religious hatred harboured by the others because I'm not.

Sure, it was needed. Just in case...ya know how some people tend to think the wrong thing just because a word or two and get into an apoplectic fit. A clarification was need to let readers know.

Really.

Not necessarily, but I guess you just had to beat them to the punch in case it does happen.

Here's another one for you...

There are plenty of Muslims here.

Now... you can clarify that you and the others are not Muslims. Hurry, you don't want people to get into an apoplectic fit.

Not necessarily, but I guess you just had to beat them to the punch in case it does happen.

Here's another one for you...

There are plenty of Muslims here.

Now... you can clarify that you and the others are not Muslims. Hurry, you don't want people to get into an apoplectic fit.

You made a general claim here that it's about hate. TXgolfer and I made it clear that we believe people in AD are not like that but simply a matter of differing opinions. So, yes, clarifications were needed.

Plenty of Muslims? Really? Gosh. :hmm: So what? What's your point aside from you throwing a fit something about evil?

Which is why we shouldn't see it here seeing how many women are forced to wear even in America.

Which is why we shouldn't see it here seeing how many women are forced to wear even in America.

Why are you WORRYING about woman rights issue in America? We are not in Iran, Afghan or Saudi Arabia.

Not all women are forced to wear burqa and they can wear it if they want.

Why are you WORRYING about woman rights issue in America? We are not in Iran, Afghan or Saudi Arabia.

Not all women are forced to wear burqa and they can wear it if they want.

I didn't say all you ninny. I said "many."

I didn't say all you ninny. I said "many."

America and Middle East countries are totally different so both of them can't be compare with culture and society.

Look at China, they got worst human rights since some Middle East countries got worst woman's rights so you can't change them, anyway.

america and middle east countries are totally different so both of them can't be compare with culture and society. i'm not saying that you ninny!

look at china, they got worst human rights since some middle east countries get worst woman's rights so you can't change them, anyway. Who said anything about changing them? i disagree with what they are doing to women against their will, ya goof!

lol

then you got childish attitude. :roll:

You are getting off-topic because your post has nothing about burqa ban in France since you bought up about America.

For me, I believe that Muslim women can wear burqa in public whatever they want but they shouldn't drive, IMO.

It is still on topic and applicable since it discusses both about women's right and the burqa.

*gives knuckle rub on head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back