Forum

This rule applied in Deaf notes? :eek: Good Lordie.

bwt. thanks for the welcome back to those who said it. :mrgreen:

This rule applied in Deaf notes? :eek: Good Lordie.

bwt. thanks for the welcome back to those who said it. :mrgreen:
NO, not there. Over there, the CI-threads were closed, and all entried deleted. People were referred to this forum......

Yea, I read that forum (cochlearimplantwars)..it is too extreme..whoa!

My stand on Cis is whatever works for a person even tempory can bring life or quality of life back to the person, as long it works for them. Of course I am devoted to hearing sounds myself cause I am both in hearing world and deaf world. I grew up oral, didn't learn sign language til I was 21 yrs old at college.

I enjoy it here.There is a looseness without boundaries or restriction of what you want to say to one another. (Within reason of course, not to be rude to another member).On a meniere's site I heard of, if questions and answers were not posed in a certain fashion you were chastised. Who needs that?!

I concur, TAMI SAM. By the way, how'd the doctor visit go?

Back to your own subject, ah, I used to belong to a disabilities and service dogs website and the moderators were law. If you contradicted them, you were out of there, even if your own experience was different and you tried another method for accessibility and got it. You were still out because they didn't think of it first (although they wouldn't admit this).

I concur, TAMI SAM. By the way, how'd the doctor visit go?

Back to your own subject, ah, I used to belong to a disabilities and service dogs website and the moderators were law. If you contradicted them, you were out of there, even if your own experience was different and you tried another method for accessibility and got it. You were still out because they didn't think of it first (although they wouldn't admit this).

I can relate to this. Tonight I was posting to another board and broke one of the rules because I'm a newbie. Another member wanted to contact me privately, but the board doesn't allow personal messages to be sent, so all communication needs to take place on the boards. I don't like that aspect of the rules because if someone feels uncomfortable asking a question publicly, they have no means to get help. This particular board also doesn't allow you to post websites which makes it difficult to disseminate and share information. I feel so limited by this that I may not continue using this board. :( Long story short? AD rocks!! :bowdown:

Back