Former Hospital Patient Says Male Nurse Touched Her Breasts

Actually I am treating both EXACTLY the same. I took a wait and see approach then and I take that same approach now. :)

The difference is with Cain YOU were quick to take the women's side.... I said let's wait for the facts.

Here YOU are saying this woman is making this up....I am again saying....Let's wait for the facts

Granted a couple of the women in the Cain situation had issues that made them look less credible and I noted that. If something comes up that makes this woman look less credible that would be worth noting as well.

It is probably incorrect to call this contact rape. Sexual assault would probably be a more fitting term.

Probably incorrect? No it is incorrect.

As for the rest of your post:

:bsflag:

I do have an idea. Based on your posts with a hint of passive aggressiveness, you do believe she was sexually assaulted.

He doesn't know what he believes. Flip flop, flip flop.

Probably incorrect? No it is incorrect.

As for the rest of your post:

bsflag

I already showed quotes from the past thread. You are entitled to jump to conclusions if you want. But in both cases I have said we don't have all of the facts.

BTW after a little more research It appears this woman may be less than 100% credible..... But I will still wait for more facts before condemning her. :cool2:

Sure I do..... I believe we don't have all of the facts yet so it is best to wait. :)

Then what was all that ranting about the victim? There isn't a victim according to this view. It hasn't been determined that anyone has been victimized; there can't be a victim.

Flip flop, flip flop.

I already showed quotes from the past thread. You are entitled to jump to conclusions if you want. But in both cases I have said we don't have all of the facts.

BTW after a little more research It appears this woman may be less than 100% credible..... But I will still wait for more facts before condemning her. :cool2:

Ahh, so you spoke before you were well informed. Not surprising.

A lot of armchair psychologists in this thread.
I've had a female doctor feel up my testicles in front of a female interpreter and I haven't lost my marbles. :giggle:

Then what was all that ranting about the victim? There isn't a victim according to this view. It hasn't been determined that anyone has been victimized; there can't be a victim.

Flip flop, flip flop.

You will notice that was in "".

Wow, I see alot of "attacking the victim" here. Very sad.

Perhaps you missed that. :dunno:

Funny how you didn't bother to wait for them a couple of pages back.:laugh2:

Maybe you didn't read clearly

True it's just a accusation right now...it could be a lie

She may be a total fraud.....but I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt until things prove otherwise.

In this case no one has even denied it yet.....Just a no comment.

Back