Former Hospital Patient Says Male Nurse Touched Her Breasts

True it's just a accusation right now...it could be a lie. But what she is claiming is rape. Seems people could have more compassion for this rape victim at least until it is proven she is not a victim

Just looking at this comment...

Not all rapes are reported right away. Sometimes they are not reported at all. If true, I am sure she was in shock when this happened. She may be a total fraud.....but I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt until things prove otherwise.

No she is not claiming rape. She is claiming inapropriate touching. That is not rape. Too much in shock from having her breast touched to push the little button and call for the charge nurse? I don't think so.

She was also being treated for dehydration. Severe dehydration can cause hallucinations.

Funny. You weren't willing to give Cain's victims the benefit of the doubt, and they were much more credible than this woman. Two of them had even filed official complaints, but you wanted "proof" before believing their claims. Funny how you flip flop depending on what you think is going to get the biggest reaction from people.:roll:

Sorry, but there just isn't enough information to take this seriously. I'm not saying its not serious... Every claim should be investigated. But based on what is available to us, it just doesn't look good for her. Now, if you feel so inclined to provide more information??? :D please???

Agreed here. The bit about her being traumatized seems a bit much. However, I don't know exactly what went on here. But based on what I know so far, it sounds like a case of her being a drama queen.

Agreed here. The bit about her being traumatized seems a bit much. However, I don't know exactly what went on here. But based on what I know so far, it sounds like a case of her being a drama queen.

A drama queen looking for easy money! The whole thing just does not add up.

No she is not claiming rape. She is claiming inapropriate touching. That is not rape. Too much in shock from having her breast touched to push the little button and call for the charge nurse? I don't think so.

She was also being treated for dehydration. Severe dehydration can cause hallucinations.

Funny. You weren't willing to give Cain's victims the benefit of the doubt, and they were much more credible than this woman. Two of them had even filed official complaints, but you wanted "proof" before believing their claims. Funny how you flip flop depending on what you think is going to get the biggest reaction from people.:roll:

Actually I am treating both EXACTLY the same. I took a wait and see approach then and I take that same approach now. :)

The difference is with Cain YOU were quick to take the women's side.... I said let's wait for the facts.

Here YOU are saying this woman is making this up....I am again saying....Let's wait for the facts

Granted a couple of the women in the Cain situation had issues that made them look less credible and I noted that. If something comes up that makes this woman look less credible that would be worth noting as well.

It is probably incorrect to call this contact rape. Sexual assault would probably be a more fitting term.

Most male doctors/nurses have to be supervised with the other person present when it comes to examine a partly nude patient.

See, I said

Technically a severance package IS a settlement.....but not necessarily the type settlement you are looking for.

For me, I don't claim to know what happened. I will wait for all the facts. It's early

http://www.alldeaf.com/1956136-post142.html

Exactly, we will see. I will reserve my judgement until then.

http://www.alldeaf.com/1956193-post174.html

If actual proof comes out I can assure you we will be there condemn Cain.

http://www.alldeaf.com/1959627-post329.html

Is she telling the truth about Cain? Nobody knows. But we do know her history..... all we can do now is consider the source until actual proof is provided. Otherwise all we have is he said/she said.

http://www.alldeaf.com/1960097-post402.html

See I stayed pretty much neutral, just like now. :) Now if there is something in this woman's past to suggest she is less than credible, please post it.

Actually I am treating both EXACTLY the same. I took a wait and see approach then and I take that same approach now. :)

The difference is with Cain YOU were quick to take the women's side.... I said let's wait for the facts.

Here YOU are saying this woman is making this up....I am again saying....Let's wait for the facts

Granted a couple of the women in the Cain situation had issues that made them look less credible and I noted that. If something comes up that makes this woman look less credible that would be worth noting as well.

It is probably incorrect to call this contact rape. Sexual assault would probably be a more fitting term.

in case you didn't know, sexual assault is an euphemism for rape.

in case you didn't know, sexual assault is an euphemism for rape.

information on sexual assault
What is sexual assault?
Sexual assault and abuse is any type of sexual activity that you do not agree to, including:

Inappropriate touching
•Vaginal, anal, or oral penetration
•Sexual intercourse that you say no to
•Rape
•Attempted rape
•Child molestation
Sexual assault can be verbal, visual, or anything that forces a person to join in unwanted sexual contact or attention. Examples of this are voyeurism (when someone watches private sexual acts), exhibitionism (when someone exposes him/herself in public), incest (sexual contact between family members), and sexual harassment. It can happen in different situations: in the home by someone you know, on a date, or by a stranger in an isolated place.

Rape is a common form of sexual assault. It is committed in many situations — on a date, by a friend or an acquaintance, or when you think you are alone. Educate yourself on “date rape” drugs. They can be slipped into a drink when a victim is not looking. Never leave your drink unattended — no matter where you are. Attackers use date rape drugs to make a person unable to resist assault. These drugs can also cause memory loss so the victim doesn’t know what happened.

Rape and sexual assault are never the victim’s fault — no matter where or how it happens.

Sexual assault fact sheet | womenshealth.gov

if you think one of aspects of sexual assault is simply "inappropriate touching"... then you are misguided.

Inappropriate Touching always lead to rape.... such as child molestation. In this case, she was not sexually assaulted nor raped. She merely felt that the nurse touched her inappropriately.

the term "Sexual Assault" was used because the legal system felt the term "rape" is biased and powerfully misleading. That word alone is powerful enough to cloud jurors' thoughts even if the proof is there to exonerate defendant.

if you think one of aspects of sexual assault is simply "inappropriate touching"... then you are misguided.

Inappropriate Touching always lead to rape.... such as child molestation. In this case, she was not sexually assaulted nor raped. She merely felt that the nurse touched her inappropriately.

Apparently others disagree with you. *shrug*

Definition
Sexual assault takes many forms including attacks such as rape or attempted rape, as well as any unwanted sexual contact or threats. Usually a sexual assault occurs when someone touches any part of another person's body in a sexual way, even through clothes, without that person's consent. Some types of sexual acts which fall under the category of sexual assault include forced sexual intercourse (rape), sodomy (oral or anal sexual acts), child molestation, incest, fondling and attempted rape. Sexual assault in any form is often a devastating crime. Assailants can be strangers, acquaintances, friends, or family members. Assailants commit sexual assault by way of violence, threats, coercion, manipulation, pressure or tricks. Whatever the circumstances, no one asks or deserves to be sexually assaulted.

The National Center for Victims of Crime - Library/Document Viewer

I wonder if Sybil touches herself inappropriately would that be considered unwanted sexual contact?

apparently - you didn't read it carefully. it actually agrees with me. it's up to you to be ignorant *shrug*

Sexual assault takes many forms including attacks such as rape or attempted rape, as well as any unwanted sexual contact or threats. Usually a sexual assault occurs when someone touches any part of another person's body in a sexual way, even through clothes, without that person's consent. Some types of sexual acts which fall under the category of sexual assault include forced sexual intercourse (rape), sodomy (oral or anal sexual acts), child molestation, incest, fondling and attempted rape. Sexual assault in any form is often a devastating crime. Assailants can be strangers, acquaintances, friends, or family members. Assailants commit sexual assault by way of violence, threats, coercion, manipulation, pressure or tricks. Whatever the circumstances, no one asks or deserves to be sexually assaulted.

In most jurisdictions, the term sexual assault has replaced the term rape in the state statutes. This was done to be more gender-neutral and to cover more specific types of sexual victimization and various levels of coercion. For example, some state codes define Sexual Assault in the First Degree or Aggravated Sexual Assault as physically or psychologically forced vaginal, anal or oral penetration - which has typically been thought of as rape.

As I said before - sexual assault is an euphemism for rape... which is confirmed by 2 of your links. let's not quibble around - we both know very well that "sexual assault" or "sexually assaulted" typically and mostly means rape.

apparently - you didn't read carefully. it actually agrees with me. it's up to you to be ignorant *shrug*

As I said before - sexual assault is an euphemism for rape... which is confirmed by 2 of your links. let's not quibble around - we both know very well that "sexual assault" or "sexually assaulted" typically and mostly means rape.

I disagree. Sexual assault fits the description of what this woman claims. I never said anything about a legal definition. Moving on :wave:

Sexual Abuse, Sexual Misconduct, Sodomy, Lascivious Acts, Indecent Contact, and Indecent Exposure are all examples of possible sexual assault charges. Basically, almost any sexual behavior a person has not consented to that causes that person to feel uncomfortable, frightened or intimidated is included in the sexual assault category.

I disagree. Sexual assault fits the description of what this woman claims. I never said anything about a legal definition. Moving on :wave:

I take it that you now believe she was sexually assaulted?

I have no idea..... That appears to be her claim though

I do have an idea. Based on your posts with a hint of passive aggressiveness, you do believe she was sexually assaulted.

Back