For those who are single!!

I've posted photos of me here in AllDeaf already, Check my profile those who haven't seen my photo, and my signature as well. :ily:

Pomeranian? How come a nice gal like you are still single? :mrgreen:

Here's a pic of me in Chicago like 2 months ago. Another one of me on Halloween wearing that afro! :)

Attachments

• me.JPG
    me.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 48
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 34
ahh...

MMA fan said:
Here's a pic of me in Chicago like 2 months ago. Another one of me on Halloween wearing that afro! :)

Don't get me wrong...I am married... really you do look like a Michael Vartan, an actor from 'Alias'. ;)

Cheri said:
Pomeranian? How come a nice gal like you are still single? :mrgreen:

Good Question??? LOL What about you Cheri?? HUH?? Guess we better get moving looking for a wonderful men who would treat us like a Queen. :giggle:

Bewitched said:
Don't get me wrong...I am married... really you do look like a Michael Vartan, an actor from 'Alias'. ;)

I have no clue who you are talking about -- don't watch much television and I never know when Alias comes on but obviously he must be a celebrity. Thank you. :)

LBG, your memorial of TOF signature is just beautiful that gives me goosebumps....

Sorry for being off-topic heh

There i am that's about the best picture i have not to good i know

6ae44b60.jpg

flyfishfemme said:
LBG, your memorial of TOF signature is just beautiful that gives me goosebumps....

Sorry for being off-topic heh

Ohh :ty: *off topic*

by the way y'all are soo great pix!

Back