For those who are single!!

horselover61

Reaction score
Since there are pixes of couple, partners and love birds so why not for the single. :D

I will start.

Attachments

• Cowlady Diane.jpg
    Cowlady Diane.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
travisdoesmath said:
nnnnnooo... <shifty eyes> .. it's .. Brad Pitt the .. veterinarian. <ahem>

LOL What I was really saying that....instead of posting your own picture, you posted Brad Pitt the actor. :) You are about as bad as Miss P here, who won't even post her own picture for about a year since she's been here. :)

Nancy said:
LOL What I was really saying that....instead of posting your own picture, you posted Brad Pitt the actor. :) You are about as bad as Miss P here, who won't even post her own picture for about a year since she's been here. :)

Alright, fair enough. I've lost weight since this picture, but I don't have any good ones since

Attachments

• trav-pic.jpg
    trav-pic.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 51
flyfishfemme.jpg

flyfish.. i wanna go fishing with you!!!!

Edit: I'm taken.. sorry I had to post in here!

i don't know how to post a picture.. i've tried it just doesn't work for me....

Nancy said:
Here's me :)

For those of you who don't recognize the lady in the photo, that's NOT me...LOL It's a photo of Alice Pierce who played the first "Mrs. Kravitz" in TV's "Bewitched". :)

I did post my photo here a while ago......but not many people had said anything. :) LOL

ella said:
you look like a celebrity at some convention or something

Hehe, that was taken at a tv awards for deaf people last saturday, it was a black tie so everyone had to dress up :D

Back