For people who believe in God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazymanw00t said:
Umm, I already gave you few verses to support my points. You had no verses to support your points. Ummm let's review it.
You gave me wrong verses because these verses are not what I talk about. Read Matthew 26, Luke 22 and John 18. (KJV)

I love the Lord with all my heart, soul and mind! He sent his one and only son to die on the cross for all of our sins!! I love knowing all of my sins are forgiven!

Yes, I beleive God and Jesus.

Jesus died for us, that´s why I love him. I owe him alot what he did because I would of not here if he didnt die for us.

I believe in Jesus with all my heart, soul and mind. He is my Maker, the one who gave me His breathe of Life when I was created in my mother's womb. And, He was the One who died for me to forgive sins. His Love for me is greatest ! And, yes... I do love Him. :)

CyberRed said:
I believe in Jesus with all my heart, soul and mind. He is my Maker, the one who gave me His breathe of Life when I was created in my mother's womb. And, He was the One who died for me to forgive sins. His Love for me is greatest ! And, yes... I do love Him. :)
Beautiful answer! :D

My name is Anne I was hoping you could help me I'm not deaf but I do have a deaf son and I wan't him to get to know god I am on a limmited budget I have surcher the net looking for songs prayers in sign with no luck can you help me find one or more and more with know luck Thanks
Anne a despret mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back