For people who believe in God

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzy

Reaction score
Do you love God?

Yes, I love God.

BabyAngel said:
My answer is YES because he died for us. I love Him!

Well, I think that would be Jesus Christ, the son of God who died for us. Unless I'm mistaken.

After last week in South Asia and war in Iraq, I believe there is a reason for this. I did not like what it happened to those people and it effects all of us around the world. I was sad and felt bitter about it then I realized that I had lost my love for Him at the moment. This lesson we all learn from this tragedy help us to improve ourself and our relationship with our God.

I find those words in bible is great lessons for us from God.

Mar 12:28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

Mar 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Mar 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this [is] the first commandment.

Mar 12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Oceanbreeze said:
My thoughts exactly!

Haven't we seen enough of these posts lately? :roll:

True except I posted this am after I read TTT's thread. I felt it is necessary for us to remind ourselves about love your neighbor. I felt sad here on AD.

Bravo.
That is the best reply I have seen so far, better than those insisting Jesus would support the death penalty or hinting he would shoot lightning bolts out of his arse to the "enemy."
Peace.

erase.

Last edited:
TTT said:
Because it would be too bored... always peace peace peace.
We gotta have conflict.

Your actions sure showed that loudly and clearly today.

God does not create conflicts. Humans have created chaos from Day One.

erase.

Last edited:
SassyOne said:
Your actions sure showed that loudly and clearly today.

God does not create conflicts. Humans have created chaos from Day One.
:gpost:

TTT said:
So my point is, there will never be any peace. So there is no point
of trying to get rid of me... because there are million of people like me. :fingersx:

I didnt say Im trying to get rid of you. You already told us adios so that was what it was all about.

Contradicting messages here ....thats all but remember God loves you regardless.

SassyOne said:
I didnt say Im trying to get rid of you. You already told us adios so that was what it was all about.

Contradicting messages here ....thats all but remember God loves you regardless.

Sassy,

TTT is just miserable, and she is determined to be miserable. At this point, it might be wise to just ignore her. I should also try to do the same, because, at this point, her posts just bring out the worst in me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back