For, not against Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magatsu,
Sorry for not reply your question over the single parents, children etc in Europe an earlier...
I think here is not belong what we talking about upbringing children but "not against abortion"...

I will create a new thread under parent-parent thread this weekends... I´m still thinking about which name I should add it to share with you all...like what DeafSCUBA98, Cheri, Angel, you & I shared our opinion over upbringing children e.g...

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i understand your view.. about myself, I'm a full-time single father of a terrible 2 kid.
I learn the mistakes.. and there are times that i wish i never had a kid, however i have to learn to move on.. change my life I had to give up partys, had to give up fun stuffs, had to give up my immature life. a whole new world for me. also had to find a better friends, since many of my friends are immature/drinkers/drugs.

Also about the time spending with your kid. Believe it or not.. Its best for a kid to meet other kids so therefore its best to take ur children to childcare, preschool. and you can work.. it will reduce their shyness and improve the kid's self-esteem studies find.

Also, My option.. if I don't work and i stay full time with my son 24/7 and recieve SSI. My son will look at me "hmm my dad doesn't work, so can i when i grew up i don't need to work" that's a bit of a bad role model... clear?
Exactly...

I will create a new thread under Parent-parent this weekends... I´m still thinking about to add ??? on the thread..., not here...

icecl_out1 said:
Magatsu....i'd have to say in this whole discussion this is the message I agree the most with. I mean yes, a lot of people have made very good points. But when it all comes time to decide...yes I can share my feelings about the situation but in the end the final decision goes to the woman who is actually going to have the child...go through all the pain, the labor, and everything...so it would be whatever the girl wants to do. and no matter what the guy should support her decision. I know if my girlfriend ever got pregnant I would support her 100%....and if she decided to keep the child...I would support the child 100% too. I mean no matter what she decides it is still my baby too...I would never say well get an abortion or i'm leaving...that's just wrong.

Thank you! You are so awesome!!!!! :laugh2: :cheers: :kiss: :wiggle: :thumb: :giggle: ;) :ily:

corona_babe135 said:
Thank you! You are so awesome!!!!! :laugh2: :cheers: :kiss: :wiggle: :thumb: :giggle: ;) :ily:

well babe do you really think i would just up and leave you because you got pregnant? i mean it is also my fault that you would get pregnant...i mean i did contribute to it, so i can't be mad at you and leave you because of it. It wouldn't be right to leave all the responsibility of our child just to you. My kid deserves my support. I'll always be there for you babes. :ily: :kiss:

Liebling:-))) said:
Magatsu,
Sorry for not reply your question over the single parents, children etc in Europe an earlier...
I think here is not belong what we talking about upbringing children but "not against abortion"...

I will create a new thread under parent-parent thread this weekends... I´m still thinking about which name I should add it to share with you all...like what DeafSCUBA98, Cheri, Angel, you & I shared our opinion over upbringing children e.g...
True, some of our posts are offtopic based on this topic. I would love to join in the discussion once you create a topic for that.

"Parents' view"? "Child(ren) development"?

Edit: Even though I am not parent but I would love to join in the discussion since I have lots of experience with kids at school, read the John Gray books, Child development meetings/workshops/books etc so I think I do have some experiences on this matter but if you feel that I am not one of you then please let me know so I will not bother to post.

Double Edit: corona_babe135, consider yourself lucky to have a guy like that. Unfortunately for me that I did not get a woman as serious relationship yet for me to share my love toward her and our "future" kids .-.

Last edited:
VamPyroX said:
I agree. I'm not "crazy" or "great favor" for abortion. However, if it's necessary to be done... fine. It's like guns. We take away guns and they will still use something else.

I have to agree with some of the statements.

Magatsu said:
True, some of our posts are offtopic based on this topic. I would love to join in the discussion once you create a topic for that.

"Parents' view"? "Child(ren) development"?

Edit: Even though I am not parent but I would love to join in the discussion since I have lots of experience with kids at school, read the John Gray books, Child development meetings/workshops/books etc so I think I do have some experiences on this matter but if you feel that I am not one of you then please let me know so I will not bother to post.

Double Edit: corona_babe135, consider yourself lucky to have a guy like that. Unfortunately for me that I did not get a woman as serious relationship yet for me to share my love toward her and our "future" kids .-.

Oh No, we love to have you in my new thread... Don't run away from my new thread... Stay with us as long as you enjoy...
We will be happy that you share your experience with us....
Either parents or not parents are still welcome if they are interesting to collect the experiences...

Your suggestion over title on the thread sound good... I am still thinking & still working on it... :D :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back