For NHL Fans here

Who will wins the 2006 Stanley Cup Championship?

• Total voters
Look like Carolina is going to win first ever Stanley Cup Championship.

GoldenLeaf74 said:
Look like Carolina is going to win first ever Stanley Cup Championship.

Maybe but wait and see what Coach tell them be strong and beat Carolina I dunno :)

I vote for the Hurricanes. They have awesome talent and the Oilers lost a best player. It costs the Oilers in the playoff unless they find ways to come back.

Sylentman said:
I vote for the Hurricanes. They have awesome talent and the Oilers lost a best player. It costs the Oilers in the playoff unless they find ways to come back.

HEY HEY :fu: :mrgreen:

I'm :confused:

I thought Hurricanes has won for the Stanley Cup already..but the Hurricanes and Oilers played again last night...Oilers won 4 to 3...

Can you explain to me about this? I get pretty confuse about that....

Does this mean Oilers won finalized game and got Stanley Cup Championship?

Pls explain to me why do they keep playing in every games different nights??

Need to win four games to be champion. This time, Carolina led the series, 3-2 over Edmonton. Now, they are going into the Game 6 in Edmonton and Game 7 will be in Carolina if Oilers win Game 6.

Hurricanes need one win to be champion and Oilers need two wins to be champion.

Great tight game last night. Oilers got little better defense to hold Carolina's best offense down last three games.

MaxUFC said:
Need to win four games to be champion. This time, Carolina led the series, 3-2 over Edmonton. Now, they are going into the Game 6 in Edmonton and Game 7 will be in Carolina if Oilers win Game 6.

Hurricanes need one win to be champion and Oilers need two wins to be champion.

Great tight game last night. Oilers got little better defense to hold Carolina's best offense down last three games.

ah I finally understand it thanks for explaining this with me...umm the Oilers won last night 4 to 3....right?

Are the Oilers from Canada?

coloravalanche said:
ah I finally understand it thanks for explaining this with me...umm the Oilers won last night 4 to 3....right?

Youa re welcome. :)

Yes, Oilers's home : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. That was right that Oilers won OT last night. That would put more pressure on Hurricanes of Game 6 because of best fans in Edmonons. I think these fans will wear white shirts and make the seats look like snowy.

Another great defense won by Oilers on Game 6, last night. Like I say before that Oilers's defense need to bottle 'Canes's offense up...it worked last few games. Now, one team will hoist the Stanley Cup up the air this Monday night. Still hope these owners of 'Canes won't get the Cup!

coloravalanche said:

Yes, Oilers is from Canada in Alberta :)

GoldenLeaf74 said:
HEY HEY :fu: :mrgreen:

LOL. Right now the Oilers found ways to come back and force Game 7 to play the Hurricanes. Game 7 should be very interesting!

Who will win Game 7 in Carolina?

I think the Oilers are on a good roll now.. who knows if the Oilers would do the massive upset and win Game #7 over Carolina.. I think the Hurricanes are running out of steam fast.... maybe so... but we'll see tomorrow!!

Go Oilers Go!!

Hmmm, everyone gone be silent after 'Canes won the Stanley Cup here?

'Canes did very well all the season and playoffs. They earned The Cup very well. :applause:

Yes, that would be hard to do back to back for 'Canes....they got great goalie Gerber - Ward and good foward, Stall, Cole and Williams?.

I am very disappointed with Oilers players give up some soft goal by Carolina. I thought Edmonton Oilers would able to steal Stanley Cup but they didn't make it.

I am very impressive Oiler did done in great playoff running.

can't wait to see NHL draft in this Saturday and also 4 months left to go for NHL Opening Night.

Go Leafs Go!!

MaxUFC said:
Hmmm, everyone gone be silent after 'Canes won the Stanley Cup here?

'Canes did very well all the season and playoffs. They earned The Cup very well. :applause:

Yes, that would be hard to do back to back for 'Canes....they got great goalie Gerber - Ward and good foward, Stall, Cole and Williams?.

I just haerd Gerber will not back with Carolina becuase Carolina will make a big boost on Ward's new contract this summer.

coloravalanche said:
So Carolina won tonight for 7th game? I didnt get chance to watch the game...

Yes it is already in game 7 so Caroline is winner got a stanley cup and Oilers lost this year.

Back